IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

7 hours ago, hello spiral said:

Called it off with the lady I've been an item with for just under a year yesterday. So now it's back to internet dating. Or I could just cut my fucking dick off. Tough call tbh.

I'm surprised to read this - of course I have no idea how things were but iirc you two were travelling together, seemed to be having a really good time.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out man... that blows.

17 minutes ago, milkface said:

Psychopath neighbour having more auditory hallucinations.

do you have a field recorder? is the neighbor responding to them? gotta say.. auditory hallucinations are very very strange. 

Zeph: just grow a beard. I got a top of the line electric shaver as a present, it’s decent but will not give you a shave as close as a cartridge/safety razor. 

Rhmilo: for real - unless you’re doing it for the satisfaction...

https://www.amazon.ca/Melnor-Programming-Independent-Individual-Available/dp/B01E0LONN4/ref=asc_df_B01E0LONN4

16 hours ago, StephenG said:

I'm surprised to read this - of course I have no idea how things were but iirc you two were travelling together, seemed to be having a really good time.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out man... that blows.

ty. Yeah it just began to become one of those relationships where you spend more time bickering than anything else. I'm too old for that shit.

18 minutes ago, Squee said:

We got a cat and I regret it already.

y tho :^(

It's fucking manic. it jumps up on our tables constantly even though we're telling it "no", it attacks our feet, and the litterbox is so fucking disgusting. Our house is so stuffy now and it smells like shit. I can't wait for it to be old enough to be let outside. Oh, and it jumped up on our couch, grabbed a hold of my Nintendo Switch and made me spill coffee all over my two laptops and the Switch.

It wakes us up every morning by gnawing on our feet. Wtf?

Also, I'm paranoid about that brain parasite that you can get from cats.

A dog has owners, a cat has slaves.

Sounds like a normal young cat. Eyy guys I got a baby, it keeps puking and it doesn't even walk on two feet, what the fuck. It doesn't stop screaming when it's hungry, total maniac this little turd burglar

10 minutes ago, chronical said:

Sounds like a normal young cat. Eyy guys I got a baby, it keeps puking and it doesn't even walk on two feet, what the fuck. It doesn't stop screaming when it's hungry, total maniac this little turd burglar

I'm just more of a dog person that's all and I don't have the patience for cat fuckery.

14 minutes ago, Squee said:

I'm just more of a dog person that's all and I don't have the patience for cat fuckery.

A cat can be pretty chill if you treat it well during the first year of its life. Play with it, cuddle, create a safe space for it at home, respect their asshole tendencies and they'll be your friend in no time. Why did you get one in the first place, just for the lady? The points you were making above are absolutely normal cat behaviour. A cat doesn't listen to "no" when it jumps on the table. That's just silly. I hope you can learn to love the little dude, otherwise what's the point– it needs a good home.

Edit: Have you ever had a dog? They're a lot more work than cats..

Edited by chronical

I'm just bitching. The cat is super chill and cute so don't take what I said too seriously  ; )  I'm just so used to dogs. And you're right. It's a lot more work to have a dog but they're way easier to raise.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Squee said:

I'm just bitching. The cat is super chill and cute so don't take what I said too seriously  ; )  I'm just so used to dogs. And you're right. It's a lot more work to have a dog but they're way easier to raise.

Alright, sweet. I'm a bit of grump today admittedly! I just love cats is all. Dogs too but they are a bitch to raise properly, especially if you've missed the critical learning period (which I did with my Spanish street dog rescue). 

Yesterday I met a hedgehog in front of my window eating a slug, got him some water and looked at him for a bit. I guess my first world problem is that I wished the little hombre gave me a fist bump. I think I've met him before last year when he was tiny! He listens to AFX with me on warm summer days I think. 

Unknown-5a.jpg

Edited by chronical

17 hours ago, ignatius said:

do you have a field recorder? is the neighbor responding to them? gotta say.. auditory hallucinations are very very strange. 

Nah, he keeps harassing people about 3 doors down on each side saying he can hear music blasting at night. Even claimed he heard me go into the garden at midnight to shout at them to turn it down but I was fast asleep...

Ugh, who has time for that bullshit. Just let them go their own way and have buttsex in the woods.

• Like 1

"The MGTOW community's history is murky, but it was most likely birthed in the mid to early 2000's by two men who go by the online aliases of Solaris and Ragnar."

lol

Gave the "casual steakhouse" a try, and had a pint of the shittiest beer, by Guiness.  I thought Guiness was a type of beer (the really dark one with bubbles that sink to the bottom instead of rising to the top).  But apparently they make other beer as well, and the Hop House 13 Lager is shit.  Tastes like bitter water.  No hopes detected.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Alaska is literally blanketed in smoke. I saw it with my own eyes from the airplane yesterday.

We've had wildfires raging for a month now because of this unprecedented heat wave. This goes without saying, but climate change/global warming isn't even up for debate at this point. We've had at least two days in the past week where temps have reached 30 C in the south-central region.