IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

14 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Started a new project, which means I need a new project name.  Ffffffffuuuuuuuu :wtf:

Go to the dj name thread :cisfor:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

Was very drunk yesterday and didn't post here on WATMM in the process.

It's a missed opportunity to boost the forum quality

oh rlly?

20 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

ppppzz8iiww hhuunn  --  iiff yoouu llooggiinn  ttoo bbaanndcaa.............................................

• Like 1

Sent an album out to 15 labels a couple weeks ago (reviewed 40 to see who actually accepts unsolicited demos, etc.), and so far not a single one has pressed play.  Several of them claim to listen to everything they receive, but I call bullshit.  At least the days where you had to waste resources on CDRs and postage each time are over.  And now you can know with certainty that they didn't even give it a chance, rather than just making pessimistic assumptions.

My computer desktop appears to have been replaced by a gaping black void, and the top portion of my browser with minimize, close etc. no longer appear when I hover my mouse up there.  There is no longer any means of escape from the internet, and I am afraid the dank memes thread will consume me at any moment.

Went to 3 local bike shops to get a specific style helmet and none of them had it (even though they're a dealer for the brand). So now I have to order through Amazon or some shit and I hate giving them money.

The last shop was also far too overpriced with their saddles. The last one I bought was like $45 and they're charging nothing less than $100.

My neighbor's kids are taking care of their parents' place while they're on vacation. Or actually, I don't know if they are. I think they just crashed there. Quick note - I live in a VERY quiet neighborhood. Yesterday I was recording an audio book but was interrupted by the worst dance music. Who the hell would listen to or MAKE for that matter a dance remix of one of Adele's songs? Anyway, it was loud. So I decided to ask them to turn it down - just a bit. The girl was like, "yes of course, sorry ohmahgawd". That helped.

Then four hours later their friends showed up. These fucking bulked up guys with the dumbest and loudest voices ever. Every conversation they had from there on out was them shouting. I think their muscles were covering their mouths so they had to shout in order to be heard.

This carried on all night and at 1 AM I flipped out and walked up to their place again to find 5 people crammed into a fucking kiddie pool listening to mumblecore. The girls reacted by covering up their breasts and the guys did their best to flex their muscles. I'm not even sure they could hear me over the hollow echoey sounds inside their skulls,  but the party ceased to exist quickly thereafter.

I'm not even sure if this was a FWP. It kinda was, but I solved it. Maybe the FWP is that I'm turning into a cranky old man?

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Got too drunk the other day and have had a two day hangover. It's real silly, because I only got that drunk because I wanted to tell my girlfriend how much I care about her but was afraid she would get uncomfortable by it. Turns out she feels the same way, but I still have this goddamn hangover.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:25 AM, Squee said:

Then four hours later their friends showed up. These fucking bulked up guys with the dumbest and loudest voices ever. Every conversation they had from there on out was them shouting.

There are half a dozen or so people I work with who are exactly the same. They just shout at each other, and I mean shout, even if they are conversing with each other face to face they just shout at the top of their voice. They also laugh at the loudest their laugh will humanely go at each others jokes.

I can assure you, for somebody like myself who is very sensitive to the sounds around them, I would quite happily just pull a trigger and blow their heads off. One chap who works near them actually wears industrial grade ear defenders so he doesn't have to listen to the fucking wankers. Hahah. 

Nothing they ever say is of any interest. Just nonsensical, mundane, immature babble. They are just a bunch of cunts, and everybody thinks they are cunts. Deep down they know it, that's probably the reason why they act the way they do. 

Class A tools.

21 minutes ago, beer badger said:

There are half a dozen or so people I work with who are exactly the same. They just shout at each other, and I mean shout, even if they are conversing with each other face to face they just shout at the top of their voice. They also laugh at the loudest their laugh will humanely go at each others jokes.

I can assure you, for somebody like myself who is very sensitive to the sounds around them, I would quite happily just pull a trigger and blow their heads off. One chap who works near them actually wears industrial grade ear defenders so he doesn't have to listen to the fucking wankers. Hahah. 

Nothing they ever say is of any interest. Just nonsensical, mundane, immature babble. They are just a bunch of cunts, and everybody thinks they are cunts. Deep down they know it, that's probably the reason why they act the way they do. 

Class A tools.

I overheard a conversation today while I was out in my garden. The girl, my neighbor's daughter, said:
"Oh wow, the grass sure looks weird huh?"
The guy then replied:
"I think it's because of the moss..."
To which she replied:
"Moss?"

giphy.gif

52 minutes ago, Braintree said:

I only got that drunk because I wanted to tell my girlfriend how much I care about her but was afraid she would get uncomfortable by it. 

Quite possibly the most wholesome post on all of watmm :wub:

• Like 1

Of course the great distinction between your neighbours kids and the people who I work with is age. I'm talking about grown men in their 40's. 

Trust me, no doubt about it, if you met them you would see. They are just pathetic, but in their small minds they think they are like the alpha male of the kingdom.

But they are just weak. The big man of the bunch one day had such a meltdown, he had to be carried out by two blokes because he was discovered crying his eyes out in the corner. Pretty sure he spent time in hospital and had 6 months off. Didn't take too long before he was back, shouting his mouth off, chest pumping, laughing at his own jokes. Acting.

I've never, ever been taken in by people who shout the loudest, it's all fake. These people are never to be relied upon or trusted.

Edited by beer badger