stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I've also had the kind of experience that girl says she only wants to be friends, and then when I moved out of town she got angry. Then when I started to push the issue she went absolutely crazy, denied that she was interested in me even as a friend and told me not to contact her anymore.

If you're interested then fucking send some signals or at least don't go out of your way to say you only want to be friends. Geez.

8 minutes ago, MadellisTheSixth said:

surely just give it a wipe down with a cloth

no, I'd rather destroy my washer.

4 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

Or just piss on the rest of your clothes so the belt isn't out of place 

logically sound approach.

• Like 1

Just now, usagi said:

no, I'd rather destroy my washer.

logically sound approach.

cover the world in piss and piss will cease to exist. its like that quote by David foster Wallace that I still don't understand about the fish that doesn't know its wet.

he must've meant "the pish" not "the fish". it all makes sense now. piss doesn't know it's wet, of course, how could it? it's piss, it just is. belts on the other hand... a pissed belt definitely knows it's wet, intrinsically. there is wisdom here if one has the grit to uncover it.

On 8/14/2019 at 10:29 AM, usagi said:

I managed to piss on my belt which suddenly swung free while I was taking a leak. tempted to throw it (the belt, not my piss) in the washer to see what happens.

i've had that happen in the past at least once. also, unexpected double streams are the bane of my toilet-going existence