IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

seems for xmas i got more acute medication side effects. 2 days before the holiday it felt like i got hit by a fucken truck. head in hands. missed a casual get together w/some old friends while in south florida because of this. managed to power through but there were moments pre-boarding for the cross country travel back to pdx that i really thought i was gonna spin out and crumple to the floor in a clammy nauseated lump.

trying to go to lunch w/a friend today and playing it by ear in case acuteness strikes again. yesterday was a long slog of confused nausea for the bulk of the afternoon. 

fingers crossed it's just the jetlag and upset of my routine that's thrown off the system and caused this more intense bullshit. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ignatius said:

tracked package and according to USPS it was "delivered at mailbox at 12:04 pm" but there's no mail anywhere. 

Same problem. Delivery status says “Door knocker left” at 7:33 this morning. I was definitely home at 7:33 this morning. 
No door knocker (I assume that’s the tag they leave after they pretend to knock on your door), windy as fuck today so who knows where the fuck it could be. 

similar thing happened to me:

image.png.8f218c82108cc8c73bd4fd24a0467535.png

it was some beer, delivered a week late, after I had left the country for christmas. so they just left it on my doorstep. fuckers.

amazingly a week later my sister called over to the house and a very soggy box of beer was still sitting there. so a thank you to the letterbox spam fillers for not stealing my beer.

• Thanks 1

Hah, mine is also alcohol related (box of fantastic wine from BC, which you have to order from BC to get in Ontario because of Canada's stupid-ass inter-provincial trade regulations, which make it easier to buy non-domestic wines than out of province wines, which is a totally separate FWP) - I'm hopeful it'll turn up otherwise I'm out a pretty penny.

Glad you got your beer caze!

depression, isolation, dysphoria

i seem to be the only one in this area who isn't always busy, i can't find motivation to try at anything anymore, also i just found out one of my best friends has been on xanax for the past two years

i resent the fact that america exists.  it isn't worth the suffering that feeds it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Squee said:

Our cat (she's only 9 months old) ran away because of the fireworks. It's been 5 hours now and she's usually only out around 30 minutes at a time : (

It's almost like cats have an internal gps, I'm sure she'll make it back :catsalute:

29 minutes ago, Squee said:

She was hiding under my studio. God damnit. 

True fwp right here lol. “I lost my cat under my private studio”!

glad kitty is ok, lost our catto once and it was a truly terrible feeling. Happy New Years!

• Like 1