IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

5 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

You can't reach the prostate that way. The hole we are talking about reaches into the bladder. You stimulate the nerve ends inside of the urethra. Best way to reach the prostate is through the anus. One idea would be to make an artificial channel from your bladder to your prostate. That way you could stimulate your prostate through the urethra and you could pee cum. Not saying you can't pee cum already but the cum you pee is only the cum that's left in your pee hole, not the cum from the prostate which technically isn't cum, it's just the slimey component of the cum

A point well made.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

You can't reach the prostate that way. The hole we are talking about reaches into the bladder. You stimulate the nerve ends inside of the urethra. Best way to reach the prostate is through the anus. One idea would be to make an artificial channel from your bladder to your prostate. That way you could stimulate your prostate through the urethra and you could pee cum. Not saying you can't pee cum already but the cum you pee is only the cum that's left in your pee hole, not the cum from the prostate which technically isn't cum, it's just the slimey component of the cum

A sounding toy can also directly stimulate the prostate if it’s inserted deeply enough.

https://www.healthline.com/health/urethral-sounding#why-its-done

Edited by yekker
  • Thanks 1

Heat exchanger on the furnace is cracked or something, carbon monoxide in the house. But replacing the heat exchange is almost as much as a brand new furnace ?

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

On 2/11/2020 at 8:38 PM, Zephyr_Nova said:

That's all sounding pretty good to me.

Yeah, I mean, if you can't talk about sounding on a music forum ...

Edited by IDEM

On 2/12/2020 at 10:25 AM, Hugh Mughnus said:

Heat exchanger on the furnace is cracked or something, carbon monoxide in the house. But replacing the heat exchange is almost as much as a brand new furnace ?

Go for a brand new furnace - make sure it's got good EnerStar ratings, save money on heating bills.

Related - pretty sure the house we just bought, the renos were done quick and dirty and I have a feeling they did a shite job on the downstairs insulation.

2 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

Go for a brand new furnace - make sure it's got good EnerStar ratings, save money on heating bills.

Related - pretty sure the house we just bought, the renos were done quick and dirty and I have a feeling they did a shite job on the downstairs insulation.

Eventually we will yeah once I get a job ?. For now it’s furnace off and space heaters! 

why do you think the insulation is shite? Drafty and cold downstairs? Our basement is always about 3 degrees cooler than the main floor, it has a proper subfloor and everything. Just no sunshine down there. I don’t know of a way you can tell... a thermal gun?

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

9 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Eventually we will yeah once I get a job ?. For now it’s furnace off and space heaters! 

why do you think the insulation is shite? Drafty and cold downstairs? Our basement is always about 3 degrees cooler than the main floor, it has a proper subfloor and everything. Just no sunshine down there. I don’t know of a way you can tell... a thermal gun?

I expect colder, but you can use my basement as cold storage. Also on colder days here the furnace will run but never actually move the thermostat. Hopefully just the filter but fuck I don’t like the looks of things. Just knowing in general how most contractors are out here. 

8 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

I expect colder, but you can use my basement as cold storage. Also on colder days here the furnace will run but never actually move the thermostat. Hopefully just the filter but fuck I don’t like the looks of things. Just knowing in general how most contractors are out here. 

Sounds like you might have an issue then yeah, that sucks man sorry to hear it! Wifey says some contractors have an infrared gun that can be used to see where there’s gaps in insulation or air leakage from windows and moisture. There’s services in cowtown that do weather proofing assessments to detect stuff like that.

if you’re out of pocket monthly on heating expenses it might be worth looking into something like that? I’m not savvy enough to do something like that myself. 

We have some boxes stacked high along the walls of the storage room in the basement, and a couple of weeks ago I realized that the wall behind them has become so moldy that the paint is peeling off in huge slabs. I was so shocked that I closed the door and never went back in again.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ambergonk said:

I need to make a grocery run but idk wtf to buy

few recipe ideas for u m8

6 hours ago, Thiefinger said:

76a33ae84f90cdbadcb04dfc2fcf4a9f.jpgmain-qimg-9ea4045a92b26cbf18e3567ceeb4a8fc.jpegimage0-38.png?width=613&height=676image0-14.jpg?width=677&height=676

On 2/13/2020 at 5:40 AM, Thiefinger said:

Screenshot_20200213-092139_Facebook.jpg?width=680&height=676Screenshot_20200213-101956_Facebook.jpg?width=680&height=676Screenshot_20200213-132051_Facebook.jpg?width=665&height=676Screenshot_20200213-132013_Facebook.jpg?width=804&height=676Screenshot_20200213-132029_Facebook.jpg?width=683&height=676Screenshot_20200213-082310_Facebook.jpg?width=702&height=676image0.jpg?width=686&height=676

Edited by auxien
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 1

12 hours ago, IDEM said:

We have some boxes stacked high along the walls of the storage room in the basement, and a couple of weeks ago I realized that the wall behind them has become so moldy that the paint is peeling off in huge slabs. I was so shocked that I closed the door and never went back in again.

Damn son, get that shit sorted out asap. If you're gonna do any cleaning get some quality respirators and wear gloves. I got really ill a few years ago while moving out of the building I was living in, got a bunch of mildew in my lungs and after a day they were so full of liquid I was constantly gasping for air and couldn't walk for more than 20 meters or so without having to pause to catch my breath. Ended up being prescribed an asthma inhaler and prednisone for a couple of weeks before getting back to normal.

I'd been living there for about 4-5 years and had regular allergy attacks and such for the duration but it wasn't until I cleared the place out that the exposure was serious enough to cause this reaction. 

• Thanks 1

I have too much music - I probably only listen to about 20% of it. Not sure if I should start deleting stuff or how to manage my playlists? Some if it I don't bother listening to now, what if I like it later? If I delete it, won't it be lost/I won't be able to stumble across and enjoy it someday?

Surely one of you have run into this issue before. What did you do?

Edited by Hugh Mughnus

1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

I have too much music - I probably only listen to about 20% of it. Not sure if I should start deleting stuff or how to manage my playlists? Some if it I don't bother listening to now, what if I like it later? If I delete it, won't it be lost/I won't be able to stumble across and enjoy it someday?

Surely one of you have run into this issue before. What did you do?

20% is pretty good for active listening.  I probably haven't heard 50% of the music I've downloaded yet.  So in answer to your question - I do nothing.