Guest KY

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

lol

~~~

I usually do the weekly food shopping for the fam, but this week Mrs. Dob took the reigns cuz she needed some extra shit for a potluck or w/e and as a teacher she's on summer break. On our list was "pears" (a lunchbag staple of mine), and she comes back with Bartlett. Not Bosc, not Anjou, not those boss red ones; fucking Bartlett.  It's Wednesday and I've had my 3rd, they're like a detour around Flavortown through the hamlet of Bitter-Fiber.  

Oh, shit. Pears. That's something I'm long overdue for in my diet. Anjous are the shiznit.

On 7/8/2019 at 6:03 PM, Braintree said:

My girlfriend introduced me to Men Going Their Own Way and I am very disappointed with men right now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

It's basically this: "MGTOW advocates "have no real ability to identify the global forces that are at work in their life, so they hang the blame on feminists", and show "a complete lack of self-reflection", in the end "reinforcing each other's really distorted perceptions of what's happening in the world"

You can say that for a lot of these conservative groups - the world is changing, change is scary, blah blah heterodoxy vs orthodoxy and all those things that a decent first year "Intro to Anthro" class would teach.

18 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

It's basically this: "MGTOW advocates "have no real ability to identify the global forces that are at work in their life, so they hang the blame on feminists", and show "a complete lack of self-reflection", in the end "reinforcing each other's really distorted perceptions of what's happening in the world"

You can say that for a lot of these conservative groups - the world is changing, change is scary, blah blah heterodoxy vs orthodoxy and all those things that a decent first year "Intro to Anthro" class would teach.

From what she read to me, it sounded like some were genuinely asexual and didn't know how to confront that, some were along for the ride because they had no other group, and some were just plain bitter and toxic. The patriarchy is a helluva drug.

8 hours ago, Braintree said:

The patriarchy is a helluva drug

At least most coke users eventually admit they have a problem. 

• Haha 1

Had a shot of Malort after 4 beers... definitely hung over mañana

Pretty sure I have a mouse in the condo again, after more than a month of silence. With it finally cooling down outside, maybe it's getting chilly for them.

But I'm not sure I want to risk using the traditional snap traps again, because it didn't go too well last time.

Why is it cooling down now? It's summer!

I have to go on holiday and I don't want to go on holiday.

May Withnail be with you.

13 minutes ago, cwmbrancity said:

May Withnail be with you.

There probably will be lots of dead fish pointing and threatening now you mention that. 

I am dealing with mass media permanently creating victims. As if people aren't responsible for themselves. Today: school grades are bad and discriminating for thousand reasons. 

I am writing from the world capital of morals. From highest heights of moral highgrounds. Germany. 

I am in line at the RMV. 💀

Hahhh dear oh dear

Since coming off the beer and going on the spirits and wine (though drinking the same volume) (flol) 

Well I've become a bit of a dandy wine expert, also I seem to of become a dedicated follower of the gin and tonic fashion, life nowadays is such a gay hoot!

So today the badger appeared out of his burrow, rolled around in the dirt for a while with my mates, scratched my belly, arse crack, gooch and nutsack. Gave the old claws a good deep sniff. Savoured the beastly flavour. 

Anyway back in the real world I thought I'd make myself a homemade mojito, as on a works drink the other night I was laughed at because I buy mojito in a can from M&S, hahah what a gay hoot! Apparently all my work mates make their own and because I'm buying tins of it this was a jolly old mocking session. That's cool. 

So I went to my mums garden, picked fresh garden mint, bought the Bacardi, fresh limes, desert spoonful of sugar, and topped up with club soda (which I had to google, that's sparkling mineral water here in the shires of England) fucking hell it tasted like shit! So I just wacked in a load more Bacardi. Hence this wacked out post.

Will sleep well tonight

Who puts sugar in a gin and tonic?

the one who fishes for eels with gudgeon heads

The transfer from beers to wines & spirits is a road laden w/prematurely dead badgers, unfortunately

The sommelier plot is the subconscious speaking, suggestively & with questionable intentions

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm at a McDonald's and a guy near me keeps sniffing.

I dunno if it's a tick or not

But

I WILL FUCKING UTDFRF447HG7FT3S5G7VF5F57HJIYGFTYHH7F5V7BI7BBU !!!

Edit: Ok he's talking to himself now

But no excuses!

Edited by yekker

Sodium cracker addiction.

so many folks dying from cancer around me. fucking hell

• Sad 1

This "large cappuccino" is quite small tbqh.

some teenage girl is trying to sue me for towing her car lol

• Like 1
  • Burger 2

interested go on GIF

Not sure if I should have another coffee or not.