IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

19 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Weird - I tried this before and it just opened the file, but this time it worked.  Thanks! 

That's what stopped functioning (along with the control/click option).

But but... why did this start happening and how can I change things back to the way they used to be?  

Apple: it just works!

sfwp: i did my first mix that's pretty good i think but did in the middle of Autechre eternal mix quarantine weekend so no one is going to hear it :trashbear:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, auxien said:

Apple: it just works!

sfwp: i did my first mix that's pretty good i think but did in the middle of Autechre eternal mix quarantine weekend so no one is going to hear it :trashbear:

we might not even be in the middle yet. could be in just the beginning.. so, the right opportunity will arrive for you to share the new hotness. 

19 minutes ago, ignatius said:

we might not even be in the middle yet. could be in just the beginning.. so, the right opportunity will arrive for you to share the new hotness. 

right? very glad to have these AE mixes of course. helping pass the time and hearing some new stuff. 

the mix i did is just for a bunch of stuff i bought Friday on Bandcamp anyway, just wanted to share some good music and test out my mixing skills for something else i'm working on. all's good, very very fwp

• Like 1

Got an email from discogs saying someone had bought my Colundi Level 7 minidisc, which I had listed for £80. 

Am broke rn so was like "fuckin sweeet"

Then I got this message from the guy that ordered it 

Hi man,
The box is complete with 12", tee shirt & everything? Thanks.

?

work is shut down cause of corona virus and all i have to do is play vidja, guitar and, smoke copious amounts of weed... i think boo's getting a little annoyed lol.

i have been cutting my teeth on abject loneliness for half a decade now, and im a highly introverted musician, but extroverts are going to be going insane. i havent spoken to a human being in person now for 7 days, apart from my local shop guys and im starting to feel stir crazy.

49 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Any idea who would do that to you? Wtf

I run a forum with a friend. His recently deceased brother has been getting the most of the abuse. Doesn't really bother me, some 14 year old coward half way across the globe cowering behind VPNs is no concern of mine. I'm 99% sure he found my address by hacking my sister's email and finding amazon receipts with delivery information.

Edited by milkface

13 minutes ago, milkface said:

I run a forum with a friend. His recently deceased brother has been getting the most of the abuse. Doesn't really bother me, some 14 year old coward half way across the globe cowering behind VPNs is no concern of mine. I'm 99% sure he found my address by hacking my sister's email and finding amazon receipts with delivery information.

Still p f’ed up, what a hassle ?

28 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Still p f’ed up, what a hassle ?

Yeah it is what it is, just need to wait for him to get bored and move on to the next sorry person.

27 minutes ago, Stickfigger said:

Bank was hacked last night ; credit card now blocked and new one won't arrive for a week . Don't have a separate debit card and work is super busy at the moment it's hard to get cash out 

Hope you'll get the money back alright, completely different context but my neighbour lost a few grand from a phone scam which was devastating for them ?

Edited by milkface

36 minutes ago, milkface said:

I've got the opposite, doing a lot of that at uni and now I'm detoxing at home ?

Well I usually don't smoke weed.

• Like 2

Video conferencing with people whose twitter bios contain the words"passionate about" followed by stuff nobody in their right mind could give a shit about. 

"emerging markets"

"growth"

"microdosing on whatever this is"

one of those is mine

• Like 3

Just grinded some coffee beans and made a nice cuppa with my french press. I took a sip while walking and the movement made a bit of coffee go into my mouth and fall back into the cup. Now I feel ever so slightly uncomfortable about my coffee. 

• Like 1