IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

54 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

imo I'm not so sure about that.

Granny Smith apple is actually the only kind I can identify.  Every other apple is just another gross soft apple that I find inedible.  So when granny smith apples become those other apples it's extremely upsetting to me.

i always thought of pears as sorta soft apples

how do you feel about pears?

shit fuck my skin is all itchy without any rashes... it happens way more when i get out of the shower... it's not allergy to any shampoo or body wash cause it happened with different ones and it's not the first time it happens, it's happens mostly on summers, but right now it's not fucking summer, i'm getting crazy, i went to the nurse to get antihistamines but they're not fucking working shit fuck... can't sleep can't relax...

1 hour ago, auxien said:

i always thought of pears as sorta soft apples

how do you feel about pears?

I'm not really into them, but they don't disgust me.  I'll eat a pear if it's offered to me, but I won't go out of my way to eat a pear.

• Farnsworth 1

Just now, chenGOD said:

Level 299 of candy crush uggghhhhh

Ahahahaha it's got you!  I stopped playing somewhere after level 1000.  That must have been well over a year ago... your post better not send me into relapse.  I don't want to know how many hours of my life got stolen by that game. I did get a lot of podcast listening in during that time, so... not a total loss I guess.

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

gotta keep that scurvy in check.

as for apples i'm a Fuji lover. though i quit buying apples a year or so ago. mostly doing bananas, berries in smoothies. 

Fujis have been my fave for the last two decades. Dunno what it is about them.

Haven't had a proper meal all day (it's 8:48pm) and I have a back-yard Chinese takeout date at midnight.  So I'm making a grilled cheese sandwich and hoping it won't ruin my appetite for 3 hours from now.

*8:48?  Can't believe it took me 2 full minutes to write that.  Well, maybe a minute and 5 seconds if it was the tag end of 8:48.  Why did I bother making this edit?  

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

4 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

imo I'm not so sure about that.

Granny Smith apple is actually the only kind I can identify.  Every other apple is just another gross soft apple that I find inedible.  So when granny smith apples become those other apples it's extremely upsetting to me.

Honeycrisp lack the acidity of the Granny Smith that leaves your mouth feeling weird. They are aptly named, as their crispness and sweet, but balanced flavor never disappoints. Seek the honeycrisp. My personal Garden Of Eden heavily features the honeycrisp, along with those kickass cotton candy grapes, which are ideal for being fed by concubines in the royal chambers or on a chariot on a diplomatic mission to Constantinople. 

That does sound like an apple I could eat.

OH.  And I can't believe I didn't think of the Apple Pear when auxien mentioned pears.  It is neither an apple nor pear... and is in fact better than either.  Didn't even find out about them until maybe 5 years ago.

....actually sounds a bit like your description of "Honeycrisp".  I'm wondering if it's a different name for the same thing, depending on region.  It's almost and apple.  Almost a pear.  But neither...

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

14 hours ago, chenGOD said:

Level 299 of candy crush uggghhhhh

ever read the story of that game? so it goes.. a guy created it after his mom died. learned to code on his own. released the game 2 years before candy crush even existed.. had a different name "Candy Swipe". had to battle over trademark stuff etc. super fucked up big dick move by the company that released candy crush. they stole stole from him.

https://kotaku.com/candy-crush-saga-is-ripping-me-off-says-indie-develope-1521728191

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

ever read the story of that game? so it goes.. a guy created it after his mom died. learned to code on his own. released the game 2 years before candy crush even existed.. had a different name "Candy Swipe". had to battle over trademark stuff etc. super fucked up big dick move by the company that released candy crush. they stole stole from him.

https://kotaku.com/candy-crush-saga-is-ripping-me-off-says-indie-develope-1521728191

Crazy first world problem right there. 
I’ve never given the game a cent...

2 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Convert to Candy Swipe, Chen - it's the right thing to do!

Fuck...now I'm really curious about this Candy Swipe.  This is not what I need.

Tried to find it in the App Store...there’s a candy swipe made by a Vietnamese developer, but not this Ransom dude. 

21 hours ago, Tim_J said:

shit fuck my skin is all itchy without any rashes... it happens way more when i get out of the shower... it's not allergy to any shampoo or body wash cause it happened with different ones and it's not the first time it happens, it's happens mostly on summers, but right now it's not fucking summer, i'm getting crazy, i went to the nurse to get antihistamines but they're not fucking working shit fuck... can't sleep can't relax...

Yeah I get this occasionally, just get out the shower and I have a red patch on my chest or something.

On 4/26/2020 at 12:02 AM, milkface said:

Yeah I get this occasionally, just get out the shower and I have a red patch on my chest or something.

I used to get it as well. Think it’s caused by taking hot showers that make your skin dry out. Or maybe there’s asbestos in the shower water. 

• Haha 1

I didn't exercise for like two weeks and now my legs are noticeably weaker when I ride my bike.

Oh, and CA extended the lockdown to the end of May.

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

But your flat/house prob smells a lot less like feet? ?

the cheese doesnt stay around long enough to make it smell dont you worry

Just now, Hugh Mughnus said:

Lol, figures with a S/N like "Mause" of course you love the stinkiest cheese. Maybe you can get some delivered!

god i fucking love cheese 

• Like 1