IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

On 4/28/2020 at 3:28 PM, Zephyr_Nova said:

Need to pee bad, but there are humans in the yard between my cabin and the main house, and I do not want to encounter them.

I know it's two days later, but I'm assuming you're still holding it. Just pee on them, you'll never encounter them again.

• Thanks 1

I've now been banned from this imaginary forum for talking about it here.  Problem solved I guess, feel a little bit hard done by. 

Not as hard done by as when I was banned from watmm for pointing out the forum software update had allowed non LTM members to be able to see which topics were being posted there and who was posting in it and right now the 'do you masturbate when your other half is in the bed?' thread seems pretty popular.   

• Like 3
  • Burger 1

I accidentally opened the follow menu for this thread and enabled notifications, then unintentionally ended up in the Covid thread, these navigational mishaps made me feel old but after gathering some strength I returned to this thread to change my notification preference to “dont send me any notifications”, which required me to press “follow” to activate my selection, which made me slightly uneasy, and now it says “following” with the option to “unfollow” so now I realise that all of my previous actions were pointless. 

What a night, can’t wait to tell my friends. 

17 minutes ago, aencre said:

Thanks!  And also, that's ridiculous.  So any time I need more room for adding attachments in a reply, I have to ask an admin to delete something specific from one of my past posts.  Would be so much simpler if we could all just manage our own attachments.

17 minutes ago, Braintree said:

Attachments for what?

watmm.

8 hours ago, kakapo said:

I've now been banned from this imaginary forum for talking about it here.  Problem solved I guess, feel a little bit hard done by. 

Not as hard done by as when I was banned from watmm for pointing out the forum software update had allowed non LTM members to be able to see which topics were being posted there and who was posting in it and right now the 'do you masturbate when your other half is in the bed?' thread seems pretty popular.   

I should ban you for being a Newcastle supporter.

• Thanks 1

To make up for my idiocy, I present some genuine Gordie culture (NSFW, please listen with headphones on).

3 hours ago, KingBo0 said:

Bandcamp just charged me a shitload of times for a 35 dollar record and now I'm overdrawn ?

Didn't even get the order confirmation email, so I won't even get the record.

Similar thing happened to me. Contacted bandcamp and they fixed it the same day

8 hours ago, chenGOD said:

I should ban you for being a Newcastle supporter.

Congratulations chenGOD, you have been awarded the inaugural Mohammed bin Salman Medal of IDM and other Culturally Unique Necessities of Technology.  Please come to the Saudi Embassy this Monday at 11am for the presentation.  Dress code is casual.

Edited by kakapo
  • Farnsworth 1

20 hours ago, kakapo said:

7 hours ago, chenGOD said:

To make up for my idiocy, I present some genuine Gordie culture (NSFW, please listen with headphones on).

2 hours ago, kakapo said:

Congratulations chenGOD, you have been awarded the inaugural Mohammed bin Salman Medal of IDM and other Culturally Unique Necessities of Technology.  Please come to the Saudi Embassy this Monday at 11am for the presentation.  Dress code is casual.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, dingformung said:

Similar thing happened to me. Contacted bandcamp and they fixed it the same day

Emailed them frantically last night. Hope they respond some time today.

5 hours ago, cwmbrancity said:

Congratulations cwmbrancity, you are the second recipient of this years most generous Mohhamed bin Salman medal of IDM C.U.N.T.  Please attend the Saudi embassy this Monday, and remember you may enter through the main entrance, but you must leave by the back door.  No doubt you're in bits at the news. 

Ate too much blue cheese last night, had fucking wild dreams and my ass this morning smells like kakapo’s y-fronts after a weekend of frottage with Keegan’s gran. 

• Sad 1
  • Farnsworth 1