IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

12 minutes ago, ignatius said:

i too find the extra steps annoying and overwhelming. 

Huh. I'll be damned. Ableton plays flac files. I guess I don't need the converter.

• Like 2

i fucken mostly hate summer. too hot. too bright. if it gets above 80 degrees i no happy. "avoid prolonged exposure to sun" is one of the rules of my medication to keep side effects at minimum. rode bike 8 miles yesterday which is longest ride in 2 years. only like 5th time on my bike in that time period though. was good. then last night felt like death. horrible sleep. there's a fly in the house. 

a good night's sleep is a myth. probably need a different mattress. 

fucking nuisance from the neighbour. i knocked on his door at 3am to make him stop, fucker was shitfaced. 10 minutes later his shitfaced mate goes berserk, noise level 130db. called the cops. fuckers have now stopped

not the 1st time i have to tell the fucker to stop bothering me

we live in a world full of idiots

Slept in a weird position and woke up with a trapped nerve in my neck, hurts when I turn it at any angle to the right. It'll go in a day or so but it's just annoying.

finally ready to upload a film project of mine, getting into beginner issues on youtube. i fucking hate Merlin [WARP Records] and i don't give two shits if i'm allowed to say that.

12 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

fucking nuisance from the neighbour. i knocked on his door at 3am to make him stop, fucker was shitfaced. 10 minutes later his shitfaced mate goes berserk, noise level 130db. called the cops. fuckers have now stopped

not the 1st time i have to tell the fucker to stop bothering me

we live in a world full of idiots

berserk fucker came to apologize and thanked me for calling the cops, said things could have turned ugly

tumblr_mrmuk11DO71qd2l0fo4_250.gifv

• Like 2

Helped my friend do some gardening yesterday and my wrist is now somehow strained or otherwise fucked. Ouch.

I prefer relaxing to doing stuff. Sometimes I have stuff to do. Problem.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Finished a music project I'd been working on since "lockdown", and woke up feeling glum for the first time since starting it.  I suppose it's imperative I start another thing... but then I'll get caught up in that and never release this one (as is the pattern).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Finished a music project I'd been working on since "lockdown", and woke up feeling glum for the first time since starting it.  I suppose it's imperative I start another thing... but then I'll get caught up in that and never release this one (as is the pattern).

relatable. recent weeks i've been preoccupied w/other things or just feeling lousy and not being able to power through it. need to get my teeth sunk into something soon or big malaise will happen. 

I've been spending the weekend deleting old online accounts to reduce my digital fingerprint, and it's really disturbing how difficult these companies make it.  It shouldn't be legal to put so many obstacles in the way of account deletion, but unfortunately people have gotten hooked on the "cloud computing" scam and now nobody wants to lose the data that they don't own.

Mega was surprisingly good at respecting my right to account deletion, though.  It only took me about a minute and it didn't throw me a bunch of two-factor nonsense.

Damn ceiling fan above my dining table just blew out. Literally a micro explosion of sparks from the power switch. Scared the shit out of me (not literally).

How tf I'm supposed to fix it is beyond me. At least the light still works.

43 minutes ago, Lada Laika said:

This pandemic may succeed in making me quit smoking. How am I supposed to look cool at gigs now? Thanks Sean. 

You could always...

:catfallen:

Edited by yekker
  • Like 1
  • Burger 1

1 hour ago, Lada Laika said:

This pandemic may succeed in making me quit smoking. How am I supposed to look cool at gigs now? Thanks Sean. 

Matchsticks is how they got away with it in the 80s

CjJMKosWUAAI6a8?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 1
  • Burger 2

1 minute ago, Stickfigger said:

People posting dumb shit on my internet 

This is really getting to be the dumbest of times and I'm afraid it's going to get worse as people get more frustrated locked in their homes.