IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

37 minutes ago, user said:

I’ve seen videos where the human anus was definitely outside the body so this seems entirely believable. 

dirtbike.mp4

1 hour ago, user said:

2CFB5CC3-2524-41A3-98EF-F7FCF6D4FFC0.thumb.png.73d67c4be1ef5acb66fa3eef263c32aa.png

Which one of these is it? 

lol.... 

I can't show you here or I'll get the ban-hammer. Suffice to say.... it's... something.. terrible where anuses are outside of the body.

18 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

lol.... 

I can't show you here or I'll get the ban-hammer. Suffice to say.... it's... something.. terrible where anuses are outside of the body.

it would be a lapse in judgement to post such things here. 

• Haha 1

I was into black people before they were popular.  I've got some Alice Coltrane records, jerk bbq is awesome and I fucking loved Desmond's.  Now that everybody else likes black people, I'm a bit more ambivalent to be honest.

• Burger 1

sometimes edgelords just fall outta the sky. 

my fwp is all my vices have been whittled down to nothing. over the last 3 or so years of health issues and now the cancer w/associated medication i can't even drink 1 cider w/o sleep ruined and next day a challenge/struggle. weed makes me miserable which is a bummer because back in the day it was part of the routine... if i could smoke a cigarette now and then it'd help but i'd get addicted and it would wreck my throat but that nicotine body rush that lasts about 20 seconds was always nice for me, a non smoker, who'd bum a smoke now and then. 

so i'm left with comfort food. occasional chocolate ice cream, sleep.. exercise. but hardly a vice really. if i could have 1 oxycodone per week that'd be great because i'm in pain sometimes anyways and i sleep like shit.  i should grow some poppies and diy. 

• Sad 2

What type of cancer do you have ignatius?

I had Hodgkin's Disease (lymphoma)

Have you tried ingesting Rick Simpson Oil?

60 grams over 90 days

1 minute ago, diatoms said:

60 grams over 90 days

i had a GI Stromal tumor removed 2 years ago. so i'm on an oral chemo drug since then. will probably be on it long term. haven't taken rick simpson oil but weed in all its forms wrecks me. it's a bummer. would love to enjoy the edibles and oils and a joint now and then. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, ignatius said:
7 minutes ago, diatoms said:

60 grams over 90 days

Read more  

i had a GI Stromal tumor removed 2 years ago. so i'm on an oral chemo drug since then. will probably be on it long term. haven't taken rick simpson oil but weed in all its forms wrecks me. it's a bummer. would love to enjoy the edibles and oils and a joint now and then. 

hopefully you won't need to take chemo long term

were you able to consume cannabis before you had cancer?

11 minutes ago, diatoms said:

hopefully you won't need to take chemo long term

were you able to consume cannabis before you had cancer?

i used to long ago when younger.. but sometime in my late 20s i sort of became allergic or something..started having bad reactions. pain in the neck, joints, acidy throat, paranoia etc. just lost all the good parts of it somehow. i tried here and there over the years to see if anything had changed.. i'd smoke a little and see how it went. 

the drug i'm on was originally for leukemia but for my kind of tumor which is just a tumor that grows in the abdomen and sometimes inside the stomach and is sometimes benign.. it's used for that.. so, it basically just kills anything that grows fast which keeps tumors from coming back. w/o the medication there's like 85% chance of recurrence of the tumor... I had little no side effects for most of the first year i was on it then the side effects started little by little. i guess it takes a toll after a while. so far my liver function and all that stuff is good. maybe i'll rebound and have a wave of good luck or something. 

as cancer treatments go it could be a lot worse. cancer is a weird thing for sure. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

it would be a lapse in judgement to post such things here. 

But man, what a pro lapse it would be.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1

8 minutes ago, ignatius said:

i used to long ago when younger.. but sometime in my late 20s i sort of became allergic or something..started having bad reactions. pain in the neck, joints, acidy throat, paranoia etc. just lost all the good parts of it somehow. i tried here and there over the years to see if anything had changed.. i'd smoke a little and see how it went. 

the drug i'm on was originally for leukemia but for my kind of tumor which is just a tumor that grows in the abdomen and sometimes inside the stomach and is sometimes benign.. it's used for that.. so, it basically just kills anything that grows fast which keeps tumors from coming back. w/o the medication there's like 85% chance of recurrence of the tumor... I had little no side effects for most of the first year i was on it then the side effects started little by little. i guess it takes a toll after a while. so far my liver function and all that stuff is good. maybe i'll rebound and have a wave of good luck or something. 

as cancer treatments go it could be a lot worse. cancer is a weird thing for sure. 

do you take anything to replenish your gut flora

apples are supposedly the best natural way

i don't know if the leukemia drug wipes it out

my dad and grandpa both had multiple cancers

what i do

only eat organic food

(traces of pesticides and herbicides add up every meal in non-organic food)

I go through a huge jar of coconut oil every two to three weeks

diatomaceous earth, just a teaspoon every once in a while

i only drink water

cannabis oil (have you tried cbd oil?)

rave to aphex everyday:)

• Farnsworth 1

Youtube just sent me an ad blaming the wuhan virus on the Communist party of China.  Biggest WTF ad I've encountered on there.  I've heard a lot about political ads via facebook/youtube or whatever, but never really experienced them first hand.

1 minute ago, ignatius said:

i've waited 2 hours for this. 

I got your back.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, diatoms said:

do you take anything to replenish your gut flora

apples are supposedly the best natural way

i don't know if the leukemia drug wipes it out

my dad and grandpa both had multiple cancers

what i do

only eat organic food

(traces of pesticides and herbicides add up every meal in non-organic food)

I go through a huge jar of coconut oil every two to three weeks

diatomaceous earth, just a teaspoon every once in a while

i only drink water

cannabis oil (have you tried cbd oil?)

rave to aphex everyday:)

i have celiac so take some probiotics and/or yogurt periodically. i generally eat organic, drink loads of water and mostly things that are clear.  i try and stay on top of it all. 

reducing meat in the diet and sometimes eat only plants for a while. 

Just now, Zephyr_Nova said:

Youtube just sent me an ad blaming the wuhan virus on the Communist party of China.  Biggest WTF ad I've encountered on there.  I've heard a lot about political ads via facebook/youtube or whatever, but never really experienced them first hand.

I got a Trump ad on a video I watched last Saturday. Had to immediately go into my Google account ad settings and disable 113 "interests" on it just so I could narrow it down in an effort to filter out any right-wing propaganda trash. And in your case that's what I'm inclined to suspect. And while the CCP aren't above suspicion (especially in regards to regional politics with Hong Kong and Taiwan), I don't think they're the main threat right now.

• Like 2

Well, admittedly I am interested in right-wing propaganda trash, due to to my inner sociologist.  More interested in seeing that than some music software ad or whatever the fuck youtube thinks I'm into.  But it still creeps me right out.

• Farnsworth 2

Hay fever has properly fucked me up every day for the last 2 weeks. Thank the heavens that we still have to stay at home because of covid-19 because I definitely wouldn't be able to leave the house.