IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My brain is wondering why there's people/bots/hybrids pressing LIKE at virtually every posting here at WATMM. Or every posting in the Now Playing thread.
Why. I cannot live without an answer.

Edited by Guest

The two lowemost keys on each side of Samsung's virtual keyboard are suddenly GREY after the latest software update, and it's incredibly distracting. Caps lock looks like it's permanently activated this way, and my eyes constantly wander to the corners because of the highlighted keys. It drives me insane. I hate it, oh I hate it so much. Why, Samsung, why?

computer-key-260nw-173222645.jpg

I get an error message when logging into Hulu that tells me to turn off my VPN in order to use it.

So Hulu is compromised, right? If I pay for an account, why the hell would I need to justify where I'm using it?

Being under a stay-home order for so long has given me GAS. So much time to read product reviews, watch YouTube demos, lurk around eBay auctions... while on unemployment. :dry:

• Sad 1
  • Farnsworth 1

2 hours ago, luke viia said:

Being under a stay-home order for so long has given me GAS. So much time to read product reviews, watch YouTube demos, lurk around eBay auctions... while on unemployment. :dry:

post your list in the capitalist bootlicker thread. it's a good valve for release. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thank you!

new fwp: i think i broke a toe yesterday. i don't know what to call this little bastard, "ring toe"? pinky adjacent. hurts like a right birch. turned black before i realized how bad it was, just waltzing around outside... the fun part: i go back to work next week after literally months of lock down, AND i won't be staying at home for the next five days. love your timing, 2020

:trashbear:

• Farnsworth 1

2 hours ago, luke viia said:

thank you!

new fwp: i think i broke a toe yesterday. i don't know what to call this little bastard, "ring toe"? pinky adjacent. hurts like a right birch. turned black before i realized how bad it was, just waltzing around outside... the fun part: i go back to work next week after literally months of lock down, AND i won't be staying at home for the next five days. love your timing, 2020

:trashbear:

Does it hurt when you touch it? 

2 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

bleep.com is in another language for some reason.  I can't switch it to english because I can't read any options if they exist.

can you run it in chrome, right click and "translate" the page to English?

I'm not even seeing a language option (I'm on bleep rn).

Wait, I found it. You have to login first, and then the language option appears at the bottom of the screen.

image.thumb.png.9f8ffd21528b603fa374ab9548bfd27f.png

55 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

Does it hurt when you touch it? 

yessir - not too bad right now, but i've been using an ice pack and took ibuprofen a few hours ago

Up until my last listening, I'd only heard Bjork's Utopia album in the reverse order because whoever uploaded it numbered it that way.  Made no sense, had no flow, sounded fucking ridiculous.  I finally heard it the right way around and was blown away properly, as intended.  3 years late is better than never I guess.  Still suffering for my piracy I guess.  All's fair.

I finally ordered some new house slippers and got XXL because I'm used to needing the largest size when it comes to socks and gloves and often companies don't even make stuff large enough, but it turns out they're actually a little too big. I wear size 12-13 which would have been XL. The XXL is size 14-15. I already took off the tags and they don't have any XL in stock so I guess I'm just gonna keep them.

I wanted to make cold brew coffee, so I ordered a thing off amazon and the amount it makes is not as much as I thought it would be, and I’m far too lazy to return it. 

Dont know where else to post this

A big 7.5 or so earthquake just hit the coast of Mexico, thankfully super far from Mexico City but we still felt it pretty damn strong here..  the alarm system sounded and we had around 30 seconds to get outside, then around 30-45 seconds of "relatively" gentle but very sustained shaking.  Terrifying as fuck,  even though it was nothing compared to the 'violent' shaking that occurred during the big one here in sept 2017.. I'm getting flashbacks since a week before that aforementioned earthquake, there was also one in Oaxaca.

Currently browsing a proliferation of memes about the earquake to take the edge off..  Havent heard much bad news (yet) from Oaxaca so hopefully they're okay..

Edited by markedone

55 minutes ago, markedone said:

Dont know where else to post this

A big 7.5 or so earthquake just hit the coast of Mexico, thankfully super far from Mexico City but we still felt it pretty damn strong here..  the alarm system sounded and we had around 30 seconds to get outside, then around 30-45 seconds of "relatively" gentle but very sustained shaking.  Terrifying as fuck,  even though it was nothing compared to the 'violent' shaking that occurred during the big one here in sept 2017.. I'm getting flashbacks since a week before that aforementioned earthquake, there was also one in Oaxaca.

Currently browsing a proliferation of memes about the earquake to take the edge off..  Havent heard much bad news (yet) from Oaxaca so hopefully they're okay..

This is not a first world problem. Piss off.

”Serious problems” thread is over there.

j/k. Glad you’re ok.

• Thanks 1

Sold a PS4 and some dickhead is being so difficult.

Basically: Sold it on ebay, guy leaves positive feedback, but then asks to return two days later claiming "he can't load games onto it". Sends it back and it has a minor dent in the back (his fault), and surprise surprise, everything works completely fine. Luckily I took down the serial number and registered the console so he can't pull any funny shit. Funny thing is that he left himself logged in on the console so if he pulls any funny shit I'll buy GTA V 30 times on his credit card.

haven't had a good night's sleep in ages.. some decent 5 hour solid sleeps or couple hour fits and waking up a lot. feeling wiped. back pain. yesterday managed to ride bike 12 miles but the last 3 or so miles i was bonked. 

just heard from a friend in miami today that he tested positive for covid. he's been sick a week. so far said it's like a sinus infection. he has a pulse oximeter and his O2 sats are fine so that's good. 

26 minutes ago, ignatius said:

haven't had a good night's sleep in ages.. some decent 5 hour solid sleeps or couple hour fits and waking up a lot. feeling wiped. back pain. yesterday managed to ride bike 12 miles but the last 3 or so miles i was bonked.

Same here but I can stretch it to 6 or 7 hours... Only solution for me is weed but right now it's impossible... Fucking vivid dreams without it... Wake up more tired than when went to sleep... 

• Like 1