IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

You have repeatedly proven that you simply lack decency. Your post falls under the category of severe coprophagia and is against all rules of custom and morale. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

ForeverAlone.jpg

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Tim_J said:

Was having a pretty good time in the biggest and newest ship of the entire fleet and now they moved us to a really shitty one... 

this needs a seinfeld emoji. 

• Farnsworth 1

we got a new puppy recently because I thought it'd be a good idea for my kid to play with, since he's not had a lot of other kid contact since march. OMG this dog is turning into such a PITA. I'm not a dog person and have never trained a dog before, had no idea how much work it is. my wife is a clean freak which makes this so much more stressful. she's paranoid about accidents and it's driving me nuts... we recently changed the dog's food and he reacted by having diarrhea for 2 days or so. the other night around 3am I heard him whining in the laundry room and went in to find 2 messy wet shits all over the floor. led to a massive clean up project and arguing with the wife. the dog's been outside a bit this afternoon and we just discovered he's dug a massive hole in one of the flower beds and is totally muddy. I've been thinking to shell out for a dog training place, but finances are a bit tight right now...ugh, total FWP I know

I

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 12:57 PM, ignatius said:

the last few days i've worked with my neighbor on fixing the shared fence between our houses. turned into a larger project than planned all because the tree/stump on the property like they wanted to grind down so they could follow through on their back yard plans. all well and good and it'll be nicer/improved/better when all is done. today should be the last day of the project and we were supposed to start "in the morning" but as yet he hasn't appeared. texted him a while ago. it's been super nice out all morning like high 60s and sunny. but by afternoon it'll be fucking hot. i have other shit to do so not really wanted to twiddle my thumbs until he appears.  plus i'm kinda running on empty here. 

i hate group projects. they're awesome neighbors, good people but i hate waiting. fucking hate hate hate waiting. 

edit: fuck. sunday battle with nausea and woooozzyness. would like to poop in the mouth of the universe just now

See, a FWP would be if you were waiting for the contractor you hired to show up to fix your fence and was late...

Fixing your own fence is very second- or third-world... :dadjoke:

• Facepalm 2
  • Farnsworth 1

1 hour ago, zero said:

we got a new puppy recently because I thought it'd be a good idea for my kid to play with, since he's not had a lot of other kid contact since march. OMG this dog is turning into such a PITA. I'm not a dog person and have never trained a dog before, had no idea how much work it is. my wife is a clean freak which makes this so much more stressful. she's paranoid about accidents and it's driving me nuts... we recently changed the dog's food and he reacted by having diarrhea for 2 days or so. the other night around 3am I heard him whining in the laundry room and went in to find 2 messy wet shits all over the floor. led to a massive clean up project and arguing with the wife. the dog's been outside a bit this afternoon and we just discovered he's dug a massive hole in one of the flower beds and is totally muddy. I've been thinking to shell out for a dog training place, but finances are a bit tight right now...ugh, total FWP I know

I

sounds like heaven. once you get him on his regular diet w/o changes and get him trained some you'll be good. it is work though. 

my brother sent his 2 dogs to a training bootcamp. 2 weeks. then ya pick up your dog all trained and obedient. if  you spend the  first year training your dog  it's not something you have  to do again.. and  they'll give you lot's of love. 

just remember they're just kids and don't know  shit and are slaves to their own little dog brains. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zero said:

we got a new puppy recently because I thought it'd be a good idea for my kid to play with, since he's not had a lot of other kid contact since march. OMG this dog is turning into such a PITA. I'm not a dog person and have never trained a dog before, had no idea how much work it is. my wife is a clean freak which makes this so much more stressful. she's paranoid about accidents and it's driving me nuts... we recently changed the dog's food and he reacted by having diarrhea for 2 days or so. the other night around 3am I heard him whining in the laundry room and went in to find 2 messy wet shits all over the floor. led to a massive clean up project and arguing with the wife. the dog's been outside a bit this afternoon and we just discovered he's dug a massive hole in one of the flower beds and is totally muddy. I've been thinking to shell out for a dog training place, but finances are a bit tight right now...ugh, total FWP I know... 

Why not go for a kitty instead? :catface:

SandyCavernousConey-max-1mb.gif

Edited by Tim_J
  • Facepalm 1

5 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

Why not go for a cat instead? :catface:

You must be totally homosexual to want a cat rather than a dog, only the gay types do this. I personally also prefer cats but that's because I'm such a high testosterone man that even a low testosterone animal like a cat can't lower my T-levels. Not all men have the same powers, I'm especially potent.

2 hours ago, zero said:

I

You have to give the dog head massages. I'm not kidding you, I've had to take care of a friend's dog for two weeks and I massaged her head once a day and ever since she never caused any problems. Every time I met this friend the dog came to me and laid her head on my legs in preparation for a head massage. It was a Weimaraner type of dog. I don't know which type you have. Just keep in mind that you chose the dog and that the dog didn't choose you

https://wagwalking.com/grooming/give-a-dog-a-head-massage

• Facepalm 1

I just sent a message to like 20 people on Instagram including famous people like Baseck and Makenoise thinking I was posting to some kind of friends-only timeline because I don't know how to use it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, timbre monke said:

I want to quit my bullshit job. People depend on me WAY too much there.

first use all your sick days or whatever 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ignatius said:

first use all your sick days or whatever 

Pretty sure I already have at least 240 hours of accrued annual leave, but there's really no way I can use it right now. The best part of my job is the benefits. No idea how much I have in sick leave, but I'm sure it's up there.

At least it'll be less stressful come September. There's just no way I can handle another summer there.

2 hours ago, timbre monke said:

Pretty sure I already have at least 240 hours of accrued annual leave, but there's really no way I can use it right now. The best part of my job is the benefits. No idea how much I have in sick leave, but I'm sure it's up there.

At least it'll be less stressful come September. There's just no way I can handle another summer there.

you can't call in sick? it's tough to leave a job w/good benefits. i know that feeling. make an excuse.. call in sick.. take a mental health day or two.. you've no doubt earned it. 

• Thanks 1

I wanted to buy Brian Eno's reflection app but it costs $42!! For generative music with a limited sound palette. He's literally taking the shitpiss.

• Haha 1