IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Serious All World Problem: Too many pedo rapists and creeps around and police has no chance to keep up with all these cases. Pedo rings have high ranking important people in them that can protect them, even have connections into the various national polices. Epstein is only one example, probably just the tip of the iceberg.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/world/germany-uncovers-pedophile-ring-of-30000/news-story/a61ce8dadc01c368a979bf658e17a531

Where’d that Epstein thread go?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/jul/31/underage-girl-forced-to-have-sex-with-prince-andrew-us-court-document-jeffrey-epstein

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

driving on the freeway this morning a rock hit my windshield.. left a little divit and tiny spiderweb crack. ugh. 

now the fun part is thinking about it every time you get in the car, watching it grow, seeing how long you can hold out until you bite the bullet and shell out for a replacement... never understood those windshield fixer guys that sometimes hang out in parking lots, they don't fix shit.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zero said:

now the fun part is thinking about it every time you get in the car, watching it grow, seeing how long you can hold out until you bite the bullet and shell out for a replacement... never understood those windshield fixer guys that sometimes hang out in parking lots, they don't fix shit.

thankfully it's a state law that insurance has to cover it except for $100. other states mandate 100% coverage

12 hours ago, zero said:

+1000. can't stand this. especially if you're trying to watch something late at night, when other household members are sleeping. have to keep the remote easily reachable at all times. never bothered me before when I lived alone though.

Warner Bros. films are particularly egregious about this - if your streaming device/TV has a "reduce loud sounds" (the Apple TV does), turn that on for those programmes/films to reduce that effect.

It's dynamic audio. It's likely the audio was not compressed for the "home" version versus the theatrical version.

12 hours ago, Braintree said:

It's dynamic audio. It's likely the audio was not compressed for the "home" version versus the theatrical version.

Yeah, it's like it needs to be normalized. 

3 minutes ago, yekker said:

Yeah, it's like it needs to be normalized. 

That won't help. It needs to compressed. Throw the video into an audio editor, compress it, and export the video again with the new audio.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Squee said:

That won't help. It needs to compressed. Throw the video into an audio editor, compress it, and export the video again with the new audio.

:watmm:

6 minutes ago, yekker said:

:watmm:

Shit, man. It's super easy and would solve your problem in matter of minutes. If you're on a Mac you can add new audio tracks to MP4s using Subler.

11 minutes ago, Lapis Lazuli said:

I think it needs a limiter in this case. from my basic dsp knowledge. 

Absolutely - a limiter is basically just a super aggressive compressor ?

Shurup u dummies, my sujestion is the bestest... Ac3filter comes with Auto Gain Control and Dynamic Range Control... 

Anyway, if you're editing it in pro-trolls, don't forget to throw in some blast beats while you're at it...

Who the hell is gonna demux a video, edit the audio and then mux it back together again just to watch a movie i don't even...:nope:

Edited by Tim_J

1 hour ago, Tim_J said:

Tfw you delete a ton of your bookmarks by mistake... 

Which browser are you using? Firefox automatically makes a backup of your bookmarks every 24 hours, recalling them is very easy and I imagine other browsers offer a similar feature. 

Nah, I'm on chrome on android and I cleared all data cause it was behaving stupid, long story... I didn't just cleared the cache or clean the browsing data... I reset it to factory settings... It's not the 1st time it happens... DingDong is right, i deserve it... 

• Burger 1