IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

9 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

I'm lonely

"subscribe to my OnlyFans.com page for $6.99 a month"

also lonely. smoke means no outdoor distanced/masked up hangout throwing horseshoes in local park. 

• Like 1

S C O R I N G

You may have...

30 & up - extreme Loneliness

22 - 29 - Moderate Lonliness

15 - 21 - Normal Lonelienss

0 - 14 - Little to No Loneliness

You scored a total of 32

53d27449a71d92beaf814d0639844a99?s=200&d

https://psychcentral.com/quizzes/loneliness-quiz/

Edited by Tim_J
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Braintree said:

I have a friend that did some freelance work for Not Bing years ago and said it was a shitty process.

I've done a lot of work for them, but this was for another department and the woman in charge is a fucking maniac. Anyway, I received a message at 03:30AM asking if I was still up so I'm wondering if it turned out that they actually needed me.

My boss decided I'm too good at doing stuff by myself and stopped giving me other people to work with, so that's most of my social interaction that I no longer have.  I still hang out with comrades about once or twice a week but it isn't enough, and most of my closest friends have left the area or they're working all the time.  Most people my age do things through social apps that I don't use, so that's probably a big part of why I feel isolated.

16 hours ago, ignatius said:

"subscribe to my OnlyFans.com page for $6.99 a month"

also lonely. smoke means no outdoor distanced/masked up hangout throwing horseshoes in local park. 

What do you mean by smoke ?

15 hours ago, Tim_J said:

I got 27, but that's a pretty subjective test.

2 hours ago, drillkicker said:

Fires in California probably 

I'm in the same boat as you. Not big on social media, moved to another city hours from home, where my friends still live, and started working as a freelancer = not much social interaction. Wifey and kiddo keep me sane (and drive me insane at the same time).

My big plan plan is to pick up ping pong and/or archery as a hobby to meet some people around here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, drillkicker said:

fires in oregon. 1 million acres in 3 days burned. that's twice the average acreage burned in a normal entire fire season. 

air out side is uhealthy to hazardous by the air quality ratings place.  pics below are a few blocks from  my house. 

Edited by ignatius
  • Sad 2

The subway station near my home is a little bit restless place. Always some drunkards and people pretty openly dealing drugs, etc. Usually don't have to worry about your own safety though because street crime in Finland is very rare even in sketchy places like that. Anyway, today there was some usual group of drunkards/addicts that got upset that some woman they knew who had a positive COVID-19 result was at the station and they were trying to get the subway security to remove her from the station and there was some hubbub and they came to sit next to me because they wanted to get away from the lady in question.

Finally the train arrived and I hoped to escape the whole situtation and not get dragged into anything stupid. So I got on the train and found a group of four seats where I could sit alone but these guys followed in and sat around me. So there was three of them in this group of seats and me on a window seat. One of them kept unrolling a roll of toilet paper for whatever the hell is the reason. Funnily enough one of them was wearing a surgical mask. They started talking all sorts of usual drunken nonsense, drinking beer etc. Then one of the guys had to whisper something to the guy sitting right next me and when doing so suddenly pulled back and said "you are really hot! you have fever!" etc. And then the guy tried sush him down that it's because of the drugs. Finally my station came and I could get away from the situation but then they decided get off at the same station. I just kept walking very fast and finally lost the bunch.

So maybe I have now COVID-19 from this group of idiots?

• Sad 2

19 hours ago, zkom said:

So maybe I have now COVID-19 from this group of idiots?

doubt it. guys like that are rarely the ones that covid affects. if the karmic laws of the universe worked the way they should, then covid would only affect dumbasses, drunks, karens, trump supporters, etc., but we know that's not how things work. instead, it gets the elderly, the infirm, and the front line medical workers trying to help those in need.

but hey, don't listen to some random guy on the internet. best to keep a cool head and if you start experiencing symptoms, then you know what to do.

i've taped over the seams to a couple doors in the house. one that leads to the garage. it's helping keep the smokey draft out of the house since the door to the garage is not a tight seal. but now i need to get something out of the garage and i don't want to disturb the tape and have to retape it. 

On 9/11/2020 at 10:58 AM, Squee said:

I've spent 2 days getting briefed and helping a client figure out how to approach a project for... let's just say... an internet company people use every single day unless they use Bing. After two days of this I'm told that I'm not allowed to work on it because I'm a freelancer and therefore not covered by the NDA my client signed. My client repeatedly tells them they need me for this project. Not-Bing refuses to let me work on it. My client then comes up with a plan that allows me to work on it without Not-Bing knowing. I'm just about to get started and then my client - for some fucking reason - decides to tell Not-Bing that I'll be working on it anyways. I bet you can imagine how that went over (poorly). So now I'm supposed to pass on my processes, knowledge etc. to someone else and I end up with nothing. 
What a load of shit.

Got a phone call today that I had to help out but nobody could know. So I took over and what a mess. I have just finished up what I could and it's now 10:47 PM and I still have work to do on another project.

On 9/14/2020 at 3:40 PM, zero said:

doubt it. guys like that are rarely the ones that covid affects. if the karmic laws of the universe worked the way they should, then covid would only affect dumbasses, drunks, karens, trump supporters, etc., but we know that's not how things work. instead, it gets the elderly, the infirm, and the front line medical workers trying to help those in need.

but hey, don't listen to some random guy on the internet. best to keep a cool head and if you start experiencing symptoms, then you know what to do.

they can carry it. you can get COVID from someone symptomless.

Yeah, it's not likely I got it but just pissed off at the situation.

I have a tendency to attract all sorts of weirdos, I don't know why the fuck. Even my friends have commented that I'm a kind of a magnet for strange people when I'm out and about. One time a guy sat next to me on a bus and told me he's been just released from a psyhciatric ward and luckily the nurses didn't check his backpack before giving it back because it has explosives inside. Good times. Later the guy asked if I want to go drink beer with him.:cisfor: Luckily the "explosives" turned out to be only fireworks.

Edited by zkom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Burger 1

On 9/12/2020 at 9:23 PM, Tim_J said:

Roger-rabbit-header.jpg                                                                     

PULL THE LEVER!!!