IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

5 hours ago, kakapo said:

Just shat myself.  Not prone to this happening, took me by surprise.  Big enough mess that I had to strip down and get a shower.  Cat just sniffed me and looked at me in disgust while this was happening, which to be honest is a bit hypocritical considering I cleaned up after she was poorly.

This is a serious first world problem

Got home an hour and a half late because my manager is a slacker and forgot to give me a set of keys. Now it's late and I don't even feel like making something for dinner and I'm fucking cold because: WINTER IS COMING.

1 hour ago, Cryptowen said:

ended a relationship because she described my trax as technically proficient

Welcome home!

FWP facebook thinks I want to know what's up with all the guitar gods because I watched some Van Halen videos after he died.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Welcome home!

ty, feels good to be back on the virtual

hopefully now that i'm almost 30 i can begin to somewhat control my urge to dramatically cut all social ties based on events in my romantic life

i hope you've all been well! insert standard 2020 wild ride comment here

• Like 2

I probably felt my shittiest after my last breakup, which was after a pretty short lived relationship post-covid.  While I didn't exactly cut any social ties, I didn't really want to see anyone for a while thereafter. Romance is hardly worth it really.

FWP2: pretty sure I ripped off Beck with this last vocal melody idea, and now I have to search blindly for the song in order to confirm... or I could just scratch the melody idea.  Either way I still have to know what song it is, as it's driving me nuts.

7 hours ago, Cryptowen said:

turns out they're spicier on the way out

You know, everyone keeps saying that and yet I poop happy as squirting otter the morning after eating spicy food. I've never set my asshole on fire, not even after eating half a jar of Mme Jeannette's viciously hot Surinamese sambal.

Edited by rhmilo

On 10/25/2020 at 4:49 AM, Cryptowen said:

ate a lot of scotch bonnet peppers last night before bed

Supposedly they're pretty much a staple in Jamaican cooking, even though I've never been to Jamaica.

Delivered food to someone who I used to be very good friends with in high school and for a while after, who I haven't seen in years... but I just left the food at his door and hurried out of sight because I am a coward. (99% sure it was him, because same name, same distinctive voice on the intercom, and same area that he's been living for many years.)

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Delivered food to someone who I used to be very good friends with in high school and for a while after, who I haven't seen in years... but I just left the food at his door and hurried out of sight because I am a coward. (99% sure it was him, because same name, same distinctive voice on the intercom, and same area that he's been living for many years.)

Introvert (tm).

I do this kinda thing all the time tbh. Social anxiety ?‍♂️

• Like 2