IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I just sent a text to the wrong person in which I talked about them in the text. Ooops.

Wasn't anything bad about said person,I'm just embarrassed that I did it. :blush:

Also wtf is with people that don't get back to texts. Texts are the easiest way to communicate with people... No excuses not to text back someone.

• Burger 1

28 minutes ago, yekker said:

I just sent a text to the wrong person in which I talked about them in the text. Ooops.

Wasn't anything bad about said person,I'm just embarrassed that I did it. :blush:

omg this is like my worst nightmare lol

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I believe I'm experiencing... acid reflux?  Sounds well IDM, but I'm not so into it.  It's not something I normally get, and I wasn't eating anything out of the ordinary.  Fuck you, age.

welcome to my world. it's least IDM for sure. aging is most IDM though.. i mean.. IDM is old now made by old people mostly isn't it? i guess there's some exceptions but mostly it's the olds. but it's all just techno right. right. right. 

• Burger 1

1 hour ago, yekker said:

In grade 12 I attempted to ICQ my buddy to let him him know I got a BJ from the girl I was seeing, and I sent the message to her instead.  Luckily she thought it was "cute" that I was so excited to tell my friend, and it ended up working in my favour.  Could have easily gone the other way.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

In grade 12 I attempted to ICQ my buddy to let him him know I got a BJ from the girl I was seeing, and I sent the message to her instead.  Luckily she thought it was "cute" that I was so excited to tell my friend, and it ended up working in my favour.  Could have easily gone the other way.

Lol, ICQ, the good ol days.

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

welcome to my world. it's least IDM for sure. aging is most IDM though.. i mean.. IDM is old now made by old people mostly isn't it? i guess there's some exceptions but mostly it's the olds. but it's all just techno right. right. right. 

IDM = techno for old people.

4 hours ago, yekker said:

Also wtf is with people that don't get back to texts. Texts are the easiest way to communicate with people... No excuses not to text back someone.

There's a song for that...

On 11/4/2020 at 2:20 PM, Hugh Mughnus said:

Had a job interview today, one of only a handful this year after countless fruitless applications.

It was a third interview in the process so that's positive. But I'm at the tail end of a brutal cold so don't think I came across as enthusiastic and excited as I truly am. 

There's a kinda low chance I'll get the gig, I'm banking on them prioritizing organizational fit and soft skills above functional abilities/operational background. 

stevieG just wants to work ? 

Ugh the suspense is killing me - they told me they’d get back to me today either way. Well they did kinda - HR emailed me saying another manager wants to have an “informal chat” with me Monday? I’ve never encountered this in the interview process. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, yekker said:

wtf is with people that don't get back to texts. Texts are the easiest way to communicate with people... No excuses not to text back someone.

I get it if it takes a few hours or a day, sometimes I take that long because I'm busy and don't notice the text.  If they never respond then to me that says "I don't want to talk to you" even if they demonstrate the opposite in person.

16 hours ago, yekker said:

lol once I was gonna sent a message to my mom asking her to warn me when she was going home because I was going there with a girl and had intentions to perform the coitus... Instead I sent the message to the girl... In the message I didn't explicit my intentions to my mom but it was kinda implied... 

Edited by Tim_J

Netflix y u no have an option to make lists? I wanna have a movies watchlist and a separate TV shows watchlist, a whatched list, etc... And I wanna be able to have sorting options on said lists... It's 2020 Netflix y u no good ffs... 

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I recall it having one list list, and one watched list.

you have a single list with no choice of grid/list view and only alphabetical or manual sorting... you can't sort it by year or filter it by genre or anything like it... if i have 100 titles there it's pretty messy to choose something to watch... you have a viewing activity but you need to click my account, then click profile and finally click viewing activity but in there the only option you have is to delete stuff...

edit: and apparently it's only possible to download on the app?

edit2: ok i guess i have to download an app for desktop on the windows store...

Edited by Tim_J

20 hours ago, Tim_J said:

you have a single list with no choice of grid/list view and only alphabetical or manual sorting... you can't sort it by year or filter it by genre or anything like it... if i have 100 titles there it's pretty messy to choose something to watch... you have a viewing activity but you need to click my account, then click profile and finally click viewing activity but in there the only option you have is to delete stuff...

edit: and apparently it's only possible to download on the app?

edit2: ok i guess i have to download an app for desktop on the windows store...

I think the essence of Netflix is scrolling through their list and calling it a night after concluding that nothing seems appealing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Lol processing habanero peppers for a jerk chicken marinade. Washed my hands thought I was good....

itched my eye

I was not good. ? 

Had a similar experience with jalapeños last year if I remember right, though I can't remember which dish I used them for. Left a minty burn for at least a day.