IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

As for single malt scotch *-shudder-* drink for children and rich people with no taste.

well the guy spent 90 bucks on rum

so

i kind of figured the latter category

i p much just drink wine anymore anyway

The fact that it did not meet my expectations in terms of flavour and my posting of it as a first world problem means I have some degree of "taste" now doesn't it?

But yeah, wine is good.

I had a wine related first world problem recently. I had a decent bottle of zinf (45$ or so) that was supposed to be drank between 2006-2011. Now I'm thinking maybe it wasn't as good as it should have been because I drank it in 2012... I don't know how those things work. If it's in a sealed bottle, does the quality degrade somehow? Why would it have a best drank before xxxxxxxxxx date? :sad:

Whaaat flor de caña is totally amazing. Don't know how much 90 Canadian Dollars are but I guess that's either 7 or 12 years? I only had the 3y (which my girlfriend bought for about 20 cents in Nicaragua) and it's one of the nicest rums i've ever had.

Guest disparaissant

The fact that it did not meet my expectations in terms of flavour and my posting of it as a first world problem means I have some degree of "taste" now doesn't it?

But yeah, wine is good.

I had a wine related first world problem recently. I had a decent bottle of zinf (45$ or so) that was supposed to be drank between 2006-2011. Now I'm thinking maybe it wasn't as good as it should have been because I drank it in 2012... I don't know how those things work. If it's in a sealed bottle, does the quality degrade somehow? Why would it have a best drank before xxxxxxxxxx date? :sad:

hey i cant pretend to have taste, my go to wine is 11 bucks for a 3 litre jug

livingston_cellars_redrose_3L-500x500.png

i exude pure class

(i also really like rieslings)

but yeah some wines are best at a certain age, beyond which they break down in various sciencey ways and get less yummy

zin is one of them iirc

Edited by disparaissant

But yeah, wine is good.

i exude pure class

but yeah some wines are best at a certain age, beyond which they break down in various sciencey ways and get less yummy

zin is one of them iirc

I have been known to drink cherry wine out of a plastic jug. :emotawesomepm9:

I live in New Brunswick

tumblr_lo750fOhjx1qgm4ji_thumb.gif

is that...in...canada?

lol just kidding - sorry typical West coaster here - and I've only been here for 3 years.

How long are you going for at top speed on the treadmill? The treadmills at the UBC gym I think max out at like 16 mph, which is like world record time for a mile.

But yeah, wine is good.

i exude pure class

zin is one of them iirc

you can't buy wine that cheap here ( canada )

Sure you can!

Theres this one stuff called cherry jack. It's 11$ for 4 liters.

hmm... not here unfortunately ( victoria )

The absolute cheapest wine I've ever had was this shit this south african friend of mine would bring to beach parties in cornwall. 99p for a 1L tetrapak of spanish rotgut.

Even the BC liquor board in Victoria should have some cheap piss yekkers. I picked up a liter bottle of something for 6 dollars.

Guest chunky

why is it I have to vote at local elections and they allways break their promises every fucking time

english civil war

war sucks

Guest iep

whats the dea lwith arilene foods

true, what IS the deal with them?

here, it goes down to about 2 bucks for a bottle of white wine (lowest, lowest shelf). drink more than two bottles of that and you'll need a Rennies IV for the heartburn the next morning.

Sure you can!

Theres this one stuff called cherry jack. It's 11$ for 4 liters.

hmm... not here unfortunately ( victoria )

I visit victoria on my way to nanaimo every year. I'll bring you a bottle this summer, with a supply of advil for the fallout lol

apparently "living one year as a woman" means no more watmm. so i've decided against it.

lol

I stopped consuming sugar, I'm doomed and depressed and probably will not survive the day, good bye

my tongue's still blackened from all the red wine i drank on sunday.

red wine makes your tongue black?

I have never experienced this. I guess I'm not drinking enough red wine =(

Guest Gary C

Got a HTC One X last Thursday, but the mail client isn't pushing for e-mails. It only works when I actively refresh by entering the program.

It's not a huge problem, and might actually make me more productive and less phone-addicted... but yeah.

A friend of mine, his lips go dark purple after two glasses of wine.

Edited by Gary C

it does mine. and my poop.

and my poop.

! My mission for next weekend now is to drink enough red wine to accomplish this!

:emotawesomepm9:

Guest Gary C

it does mine. and my poop.

Yep. Little slivers of black sediment.

As for single malt scotch *-shudder-* drink for children and rich people with no taste.

well the guy spent 90 bucks on rum

so

i kind of figured the latter category

i p much just drink wine anymore anyway

this is the correct usage of anymore and the modern conflation of anymore and "any more" bothers me, even though I sometimes write anymore when I mean any more.

FML

Edited by baph

Guest boo

maybe you're right but i'm pretty sure you're not and that strange use of anymore is dialect an area of the USA

after some research i'm pretty sure you might be right

Edited by tauboo