IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

10 minutes ago, ambermonke said:

Oof. Mine is about 195/mo but it includes internet.

Bigger fish eating the smaller fish when it comes to capitalism these days, but I digress.

Aye! Not much we can do tbh! Only so many service providers and they have a stranglehold on things!. le-sigh

14 minutes ago, ignatius said:

could be stress. stress is taxing on the immune system. might be ticking you over the edge on the inside. 

Could be.  I've experienced more stress in the last 6 months than any other time I remember.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yekker said:

I bought my phone. No plan that I'm stuck with. I have a pay as you go plan, 40 dollars a month ✌

everything should be month to month. marriage not working out? no big deal. end of the month you don't renew. 

• Haha 1

discovered a gluten free blue berry scone mix in the back of the cupboard.. simple mix. just add water and oil. mix it and bake for 15 minutes. all turned out well.. but i ate half of them because i'm a fat idiot with no will power. also my back hurts every day. 

I just took my cat to a vet checkup to learn that she is actually a he! So Emma's name is now Simba. I really wanted a girl cat but I feel we already bonded and it would be a shitty thing to take him back. I bought a new manly black collar for him and a blue food bowl :cisfor:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, toaoaoad said:

Gender is a social construct Yekker ? Why don't you let the cat tell you for themselves what gender they identify as?

:emotawesomepm9:

Lolz! My sister said I could keep his name Emma and a friend of hers has a female cat named Frank. Couldn't do it.

I should have asked for his pronouns first :biggrin:

Edited by yekker
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, yekker said:

Lolz! My sister said I could keep his name Emma and a friend of hers has a female cat named Frank. Couldn't do it.

Emma Frank is a good name. you could say his name is Emmaculate.. Emma for short. 

i met a cat named 9/11 We WIll NEver Forget support the troops god bless america. for short it was referred to as "The Terror"

Edited by ignatius

2 minutes ago, ignatius said:

i met a cat named 9/11 We WIll NEver Forget support the troops god bless america. for short it was referred to as "The Terror"

I bet he was the most popular cat on the block!

13 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

I pay 34 for my internet+tv+phone and around 50 for water+electricity...

Mobile phone I pay like 20...

U guys are fucked... ?

Yeh but the average Canadians gross income is 4,000 million per year ? 

lol jk

For some goods the CPI is useful to compare actual costs between countries (based on income etc), and yeah Canada gets f’ed royally for mobile and Internet.

Anyway more importantly @Tim_J how does it feel to be home and off that ship man? ?

1 hour ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Yeh but the average Canadians gross income is 4,000 million per year ? 

lol jk

For some goods the CPI is useful to compare actual costs between countries (based on income etc), and yeah Canada gets f’ed royally for mobile and Internet.

Anyway more importantly @Tim_J how does it feel to be home and off that ship man? ?

Minimum wage in PT is around 500€...

Still on my way José?

Edited by Tim_J
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, yekker said:

How about Emmanuel ?

Fwp I’m starting my new job tomorrow. Excited but nervous AF. Haven’t been in this position (starting at a new company) for almost a decade. It’s a leadership role so meeting my team of 20ish tomorrow to basically say “hi I’m your boss now”. Ugh

I hope the culture is as progressive as they advertise... looking for a new working family not a group of subordinates ?

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Fwp I’m starting my new job tomorrow. Excited but nervous AF. Haven’t been in this position (starting at a new company) for almost a decade. It’s a leadership role so meeting my team of 20ish tomorrow to basically say “hi I’m your boss now”. Ugh

I hope the culture is as progressive as they advertise... looking for a new working family not a group of subordinates ?

Tell them your on an idm forum and show them some memes ?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

just read this post to them.  or flex until your shoulders and chest rip open your shirt. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, yekker said:

A friend randomly brought up pet names she wishes someone would use, and they're all quite gender neutral.  Consider: Chair, Bowl, Cup, Leg, Bench, Stool.

Ugh, so hungry, but not motivated to cook... and it's already 1:40am.  This is a pretty regular FWP for me.

I could order McDonald's delivery, but that would be fucked up.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Yes, that is the meal I prepare most, with a "sandwich maker" that presses it into perfect pockets every time.  But my other meal today was toast with olive tapenade, and that's too many bread things.  So I went with my second most prepared meal, which is of course pasta.

• Like 1