IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

5 minutes ago, zkom said:

It's still pretty hard to spell and remember if you need to draw it by memory. That was the joke. :dadjoke:

I wasn't commenting about the symbol itself.

draw? you didn't have the rubber stamp and ink pad? i thought everyone had one. 

3 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

The first woman I've really hit it off with since revisiting "the apps" lives a ferry ride away.

and? get a fuckn life jacket

• Like 1

I'm not THAT poor.  Also, she's visiting this week - we went on a hike earlier today, and both fell in the same mud puddle on the way back to the parking lot.  Fell in a mud puddle may have been a better FWP entry tbqh.  

Also, it's fucking crazy how many "matches" won't even respond to a basic intro message.  I don't know wtf is going on.  I've become some kind of snob magnet.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I made a decision some time ago to follow US politics less and not join online debates or discussion on the subjects because in reality it doesn't have much relevance to my personal life and just adds stress, but  you US fuckers are making it pretty hard. Goddammit.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I'm not THAT poor.  Also, she's visiting this week - we went on a hike earlier today, and both fell in the same mud puddle on the way back to the parking lot.  Fell in a mud puddle may have been a better FWP entry tbqh.  

Also, it's fucking crazy how many "matches" won't even respond to a basic intro message.  I don't know wtf is going on.  I've become some kind of snob magnet.

https://youtu.be/t5hPeaoNEV8?t=180

• Haha 1

I finally have have some time to concentrate on coding at work, but I'm super distracted with the government acting a fool and everything.

10 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Also, it's fucking crazy how many "matches" won't even respond to a basic intro message. 

wait... you guys are getting matches?

Wq2tLR5.png

I might get one match if I swipe 200 different women, and she probably swiped in my favour by accident (gauging by how many won't even respond).  I would be so fucked up right now if I relied on the approval of others for my sense of self worth hahaha.

• Farnsworth 1

Fuck me... So, I signed up for an internet provider and the installation was done... A few days later my sister tells me that there are cheaper internet providers and that I could cancel my actual provider in the first 14 days without having to pay nothing... So I called them and asked if in fact I didn't have to pay nothing... The lady assured me that  I didn't but I didn't cancel it att... I called some days later but now a guy tells me that to cancel I had to pay at least the price of the installation... 300 euros... What did i do? I asked for an auditory of the call with the lady that told me I had to pay nothing... They sent me the call and I confirmed that she told me more that 3 times that I didn't have to pay nothing... Turns out they gave me the reason and I just canceled it for free...

But now ffs, I just listened to the call again and I fucking started crying imagining that poor woman arriving home and telling to her family that she was fired... ?

Edited by Tim_J
  • Facepalm 1

30 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

But now ffs, I just listened to the call again and I fucking started crying imagining that poor woman arriving home and telling to her family that she was fired... ?

don't feel too bad. as someone who did call center work for a telecom company back in the day, I can guarantee you she didn't get fired over that. the amount of times wrong info is given out by call center reps is staggering. I worked in a position where I had to correct a lot of their mistakes, issue out credits, etc., so chances are the same applies to your scenario.

• Like 1

um, i watched this "unexpected violent tongue eruption" video which is a person getting the thing on/under their tongue drained from puss and i'm now broken. it's not gore.. it's gross. the tongue gets sliced in swollen part and it's like a water fountain of puss comes shooting out of the person's mouth. 

of course it was on reddit in r/popping which i now know exists and is not about break dancing. 

i thought about posting it here as a spoiler but no. you'll have to go find it on reddit if you're into that. 

12 minutes ago, ignatius said:

um, i watched this "unexpected violent tongue eruption" video which is a person getting the thing on/under their tongue drained from puss and i'm now broken. it's not gore.. it's gross. the tongue gets sliced in swollen part and it's like a water fountain of puss comes shooting out of the person's mouth. 

of course it was on reddit in r/popping which i now know exists and is not about break dancing. 

i thought about posting it here as a spoiler but no. you'll have to go find it on reddit if you're into that. 

Sadly I can’t seem to view it in my iOS browser - says I need to download the Reddit app lol. We were hoping to watch it for dessert as we just finished dinner ?

Just now, drillkicker said:

I have rashes on my toes right now and am unsure about whether I should be freaked out by it.  I am going to avoid people for now.

go get it checked if it's painful. i mean.. it's probably nothing but your doc can give you a prescription for better medicine/foot cream or whatever if needed so there's that. 

i woke up w/an eyelid swollen and irritated the other day and my doc checked it out and i got a script for eye drops that have an antibiotic... so it won't progress into a stye.  eye was feeling better the day i started the drops. 

Just now, ignatius said:

go get it checked if it's painful. i mean.. it's probably nothing but your doc can give you a prescription for better medicine/foot cream or whatever if needed so there's that. 

i woke up w/an eyelid swollen and irritated the other day and my doc checked it out and i got a script for eye drops that have an antibiotic... so it won't progress into a stye.  eye was feeling better the day i started the drops. 

It isn't anything severe, I'm just concerned about tovid.

• Haha 2

Have you guys ever seen that video of a homeless guy where the camera zooms up into his nose and you see maggots attached to the inside of his nostril? They're all wiggling around up in there. Apparently bugs can crawl up in your nose and lay eggs in dead tissue while you're sleeping.

'Night everybody.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1