IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Ffs what's the point of having a case for your smartphone when it has one of those retarded "camera bumps". Shattered my phone cam within 2 months of owning this thing lol

• Sad 1

I had a motorola smart phone for maybe 3 years, which I probably dropped a dozen times, no case, and never did the screen crack.  Couldn't believe how durable that mf was.  Got a google pixel, dropped once in the first week, insta-screen crack.

• Like 1

I have a big glob of phlem stuck in my throat and I am anxious about choking on it.  Currently drinking tea and huffing the steam.  I'm not sure how I'll go to sleep if this thing doesn't resolve itself in the next couple of hours.

I think I've discovered the problem:

I've had a lot of phlegm buildup and increased my swallowing over the course of the day, and this made my throat muscles sore.  I misinterpreted the muscle soreness as a choking hazard, looked it up online and found that people can actually choke on phlegm and die, and freaked out.  After drinking three cups of tea and hacking a lot, I have successfully made myself nauseous and bloated while also making the throat sensation many times worse.  Another Quota victory.

I enjoyed a song that was either titled "mcat" or was by the artist "mcat".  So I typed that into youtube, and ever since I have seen ads for something called MCAT during practically every video I watch.  I still don't know what it is, but I really hate it.

36 minutes ago, milkface said:

Has to be any two of these four:

Rosetta (1999)

Ressources Humaines (1999)

La Loi du Marché (2015)

Jusqu'à la Garde (2017)

seen the first 2 of these, rosetta is especially depressing, as you might expect from the directors

i guess you guys are studying social dramas or whatever it's called, i'd hate to have to review that kind of shit

• Like 1

8 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

seen the first 2 of these, rosetta is especially depressing, as you might expect from the directors

i guess you guys are studying social dramas or whatever it's called, i'd hate to have to review that kind of shit

yeah its chill i watched the top two in the end and managed to bash most of it today, will be done and dusted by tomorrow

9 hours ago, milkface said:

Has to be any two of these four:

Rosetta (1999)

Ressources Humaines (1999)

La Loi du Marché (2015)

Jusqu'à la Garde (2017)

My familiarity with cinema diminishes after 1970, so these are all unknown to me.  I will add them to my list, though.

2 hours ago, drillkicker said:

My familiarity with cinema diminishes after 1970, so these are all unknown to me.  I will add them to my list, though.

they won awards at cannes but are not the most interesting thing in the world. mostly tackles contemporary social issues in a ‘nouveau réalisme’ style (no soundtrack, little dialogue)

I just matched with a woman on bumble. By her pics she is really cute and her bio reads "Grad student of ethnomusicology and anthro, interested in all things field recording, experimental music, Sacred Harp, Twin Peaks."

Needless to say my pussy is so wet right now shit is like the euphrates for real yo

Edited by Guest
whoops wrong thread meant to post in the one where Zephyr was talking about dating app matches. Had two watmm tabs open picard facepalm

7 minutes ago, bupkis said:

I just matched with a woman on bumble. By her pics she is really cute and her bio reads "Grad student of ethnomusicology and anthro, interested in all things field recording, experimental music, Sacred Harp, Twin Peaks."

Needless to say my pussy is so wet right now shit is like the euphrates for real yo

I've watched my fair share of Married at First Sight and this is not gonna work out.

4 minutes ago, Squee said:

I've watched my fair share of Married at First Sight and this is not gonna work out.

Yeah I know (sad face). I will probably blow it on the first date as we talk about the best moments in Twin Peaks and I falter and mention literally the worst subplots from season 2 when ABC or whoever took over.

Yeah baby, I really loved when James left town and had an affair with that woman who had the husband with all those neat cars.

She's gonna smell bad taste all over me.

3 minutes ago, bupkis said:

Yeah I know (sad face). I will probably blow it on the first date as we talk about the best moments in Twin Peaks and I falter and mention literally the worst subplots from season 2 when ABC or whoever took over.

Here's what you do. You bring her a t-shirt that says "wifey" and when you take off your hoodie or whatever your t-shirt says "hubby". Or you can bring her a cup that says "wifey". It's totally up to you. Just make sure to come off as a complete psycho.

Joke aside, I fucking LOVE and HATE Married at First Sight. Those people must be the dumbest motherfuckers on this planet.

Good luck on your date! Just tell her that Episode 8 of The Return is your favorite episode and there'll be snail trails all the way to your bed.

• Haha 1