IGNORED

Spotify Available in the U.S.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

have any other u.s. americans checked this out? I signed up for an invite a while back, but it still hasn't arrived. I actually was fortunate enough to get an invite code from a reddit post today, however. the first thing I did once I logged in was look up phthalocyanine, since I figured they wouldn't have much of his stuff. as it turns out they have four of his albums. throughout the course of listening to no one said you didn't I think I heard two or three audio ads between tracks. it looks like this is going to be a great option for when I'm away from my music collection or want to check out an artist.

apple succeeded in there facist tactics by lagging them, noone cares anymore really about this site now

what?

Just fucking rips you own stuff, its not like you can handle thousands of days of continuous music playign. P

:unsure:

Guest uptown devil

it looks alright to me, i was using last.fm until they started charging. it was pretty great, actually. now i just stream my music collection when i'm out and about.

I switched to grooveshark after spotify started the lunacy that is the five max listens per track for users who don't pay.

shit, I didn't know about this. I guess I can always use grooveshark for backup if I run into this (or google music if it's something I own).

the inability to add your own music is clearly the biggest limitation of Spotify's potential

I don't know where you've got this information from. You can import your own music, no problem..

I've been using spotify premium for a long time and I probably have 50-60 invites I could share. Spotify is amazing and I haven't downloaded any music since I started using spotify.

I've been using Spotify since it was completely free with no ads and no time limit. Now it has a 10 hour per week limit and 2 or 3 ads every 2 tracks or so. Still love it tho.

edit: Could you spare an invit impakt?

Archived