IGNORED

Spotify Available in the U.S.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i started using the free version recently.

so far the ads are badly targeted and muting pauses them. but muting doesn't pause track playback oddly.

it has some stuff you wouldnt expect but then it lacks other stuff

it needs a better way of discovering music. perhaps we all need to post playlists

Guest iamabe

lala.com was exclelent shame it went down.

i look forward to total cloud synergy where i can just type "dilinger escape plan" in a new chrome tab and hear anything right away.

wait. isn't it already like that, basically?

Guest Jenga

it needs a better way of discovering music. perhaps we all need to post playlists

also starting using the free version recently and digin it. any watmm playlists up anywhere?

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

yesterday i thought i had run out of free time but todays its workign again. very odd

Guest Mirezzi

I, too, have thought there should be more music on this...so maybe we're getting closer to a real online massive archive of music and maybe it will be Spotify, but it appears to have a ways to go still.

It's hard not to be impressed with it though.

i started using the free version recently.

so far the ads are badly targeted and muting pauses them. but muting doesn't pause track playback oddly.

it has some stuff you wouldnt expect but then it lacks other stuff

does spotify have Awkward available to play on it?

Archived