IGNORED

google+

kokoon

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just started using it, it's very empty.

maybe for you, not so for me, and certainly not for many others either.

maybe you should invite some people with your invites?

Well I certainly wasn't talking about your experience was I? :emotawesomepm9:

I don't see what it really does that facebook doesn't already do and then some.

Ah well, such is life!

I agree with garry, perhaps it will be a safe zone, away from the masses. But then they'll shut it down as a failure, or perhaps keep it going because it will be filled with the nerdtellectual classes. Which are handy to mine.

I would like to see this replace Facebook and Twitter.. Didn't like either much.. Cirlces are great, that's the safe zone delet..! This shit can't really blow up and become annoying like facebook and twitter do because of that.

Well I certainly wasn't talking about your experience was I? :emotawesomepm9:

I don't see what it really does that facebook doesn't already do and then some.

Ah well, such is life!

fair enough, just don't see how anyone can give such a definitive review on a product that is still in beta.

at least you gave it a try, and in this society of people having such short attention spans, you've at least given it a shot.

It really wasn't a definitive review, I just said it was empty and I don't get what it's for at the moment.

Sorry! :flower:

Guest Gary C

hm the only benefit it currently has that only the geeks are there. I mean you can't even send private messages

In your stream you can enter just one persons name and send the a message. It's perhaps one step more complicated than searching their name, clicking their profile and then clicking to message them.

At the moment I like that it's so clean. Facebook's nowhere near MySpace standards, but all these 'like' pages are infuriating.

hm the only benefit it currently has that only the geeks are there. I mean you can't even send private messages

yes you can, it sends them as an email to their registered address

viewing my profile as if it were you, this is how you send a private message.

XfN5u.png

Guest Gary C

Like I said, you can also create a private stream with however many people you want through the 'status bar'.

Oh, and if anyone wants to know how to control e-mail notifications; click on your time in the top-right corner.

There's a lot of things which i would like to send suggestions to the dev team about, but when i bring up the feedback option, it shunts 3/4's of the page to the right out of view. So that i can't select the space that i want to comment on.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I'm still not sure if I should start using the new parts of google. so far I've steered clear of social networks.

I'm still not sure if I should start using the new parts of google. so far I've steered clear of social networks.

if social networks aren't your thing, you probably should steer clear. check out some of the videos that Google have made, and make up your own mind.

there's no point joining up just because it's the 'in' thing to do at the moment.

There's a lot of things which i would like to send suggestions to the dev team about, but when i bring up the feedback option, it shunts 3/4's of the page to the right out of view. So that i can't select the space that i want to comment on.

scroll down and/or resize the window.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

if social networks aren't your thing, you probably should steer clear. check out some of the videos that Google have made, and make up your own mind.

there's no point joining up just because it's the 'in' thing to do at the moment.

but all the cool kids are doin' it! gall!

scroll down and/or resize the window.

I tried those things. Anyway, i sent feedback about it this morning, and amazingly they've fixed the issue by this afternoon. yay google !!

;-]

i think joyrexes afairtd of this sites (gootle+, facebook, ect.) cuz he knows there forum killers. thell be the dead of forums in time!!!!

Archived