IGNORED

Events that would be incredibly scary and incredibly funny

Fred McGriff

A union of disgruntled clowns decide to go on a shooting rampage in full costume through a major metropolitan area

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was younger we use to go garden hopping a lot. One time we thought we were busted when some angry guy burst out his backdoor so we hid behind his shed, but then he started to make growling noises like a dog obviously thinking that it was a fox scrambling around his garden. That was both scary and funny.

When I was younger we use to go garden hopping a lot. One time we thought we were busted when some angry guy burst out his backdoor so we hid behind his shed, but then he started to make growling noises like a dog obviously thinking that it was a fox scrambling around his garden. That was both scary and funny.

lol

Guest Coalbucket PI

This is good

diving into a lake only to realize that a rhino just pooped

lol

Waking up at 4AM & Tom Hanks is sitting in a corner of your room in the dark eating a sandwich.

lol

getting bearhugged by a mentally handicapped man with a huge erection

bonus points if he's crying

lol

Archived