IGNORED

oslo terror thread

Guest yikes

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy is a stupid cunt imo. A real prick.

True. He was pretending to be a cop. If he was a real man, he should have worn a red bandana. And at the end of the fight, his six-pack should have been visible. I'm thinking about a classy fishnet, or just plain nothing at all.

that's so cheap. but whatever floats your boat, i guess.

*joins the european crusade against some supposed form of marxism that's ruling the old world*

Apparently there's a 1500 page manifesto floating about the internet that he released just prior to going on the killing spree, I haven't searched it out but it's there if you're interested.

that video was pretty damn disturbing...

how does declaring war against your own "people" make you stronger against the threat he speaks of?

5 people versus a hundred million is better than 50 million? i dont understand.

Just google 2083 – A European Declaration of Independence if you want to read it.

There's a bunch of pictures and a diary / interview of sorts at the end. Sickening stuff.

Guest underscore

didn't the last guy to kill a bunch of people also write a several thousand page manifesto? pretty sure someone posted the link here.

most likely. i also recall someone writing an epic length suicide note that probably had a lot of shitty "philosophy" writing in it

didn't the last guy to kill a bunch of people also write a several thousand page manifesto? pretty sure someone posted the link here.

most likely. i also recall someone writing an epic length suicide note that probably had a lot of shitty "philosophy" writing in it

yeah, that one.

The movie "Se7en" comes to mind after reading

After years of work the first edition of the compendium “2083 – A European Declaration of Independence” is completed. If you have received this book, you are either one of my former 7000 patriotic Facebook friends or you are the friend of one of my FB friends. If you are concerned about the future of Western Europe you will definitely find the information both interesting and highly relevant.

Guest MortstoX

The manifest is really disturbing reading. 1500 pages. And the guy has obviously planned this attack at least since 2002.

Just google 2083 – A European Declaration of Independence if you want to read it.

There's a bunch of pictures and a diary / interview of sorts at the end. Sickening stuff.

Thursday July 21 - Day 81: Drive 11 hours straight to Kautokeino, sort out cheap hotel

Friday July 22 - Day 82: Initiate blasting sequenses at pre-determined sites. Test dirt for gram of gold per kg. Have enough material for at least 20 blasts. Start capitalization of project as soon as I have results. Time is running out, liquidity squeese inc. Call/email all my investor contacts with updated online prospectus/pdf.

This is going to be an all-or-nothing scenario. If I fail to generate acceptable precious metals yields, in combination with swift initiation of the capitalization for securing the areas I will be heavily indebted. I must complete capitalization of the mineral extraction project within August at latest! When I have the required seed capital I will have enough funds to employ the services of professional blasting engineers.

If all fails, I will initiate my career with a private security firm in conflict zones to acquire maximum funds in the shortest period of time to repay the debts.

First coming costume party this autumn, dress up as a police officer. Arrive with insignias:-) Will be awesome as people will be very astonished:-)

Side note; imagine if law enforcement would visit me the next days. They would probably get the wrong idea and think I was a terrorist, lol :o)

The old saying; "if you want something done, then do it yourself" is as relevant now as it was then. More than one "chef" does not mean that you will do tasks twice as fast. In many cases; you could do it all yourself, it will just take a little more time. AND, without taking unacceptable risks. The conclusion is undeniable.

I believe this will be my last entry. It is now Fri July 22nd, 12.51. Sincere regards,

Andrew Berwick

Justiciar Knight Commander

Knights Templar Europe

Knights Templar Norway

christ....

Guest enxyme

Is that a masonic bib/skirt thing?

I understand the troll, but seriously, he's a freemason.

Someone's got some good conspiracy theories?

Typical IDM kid...

I have been thinking about my post-operational situation, in case I survive a successful mission and live to stand a multiculturalist trial. When I wake up at the hospital, after surviving the gunshot wounds inflicted on me, I realize at least for me personally, I will be waking up to a world of shit, a living nightmare. Not only will all my friends and family detest me and call me a monster; the united global multiculturalist media will have their hands full figuring out multiple ways to character assassinate, vilify and demonize. They will possibly do everything they can to distort the truth about me, KT and our true objectives, and attempt to make even revolutionary conservatives detest me. They will label me as a racist, fascist, Nazi-monster as they usually do with everyone who opposes

multiculturalism/cultural Marxism. However, since I manifest their worst nightmare (systematical and organized executions of multiculturalist traitors), they will probably just give me the full propaganda rape package and propagate the following accusations: pedophile, engaged in incest activities, homosexual, psycho, ADHD, thief, non-educated, inbred, maniac, insane, monster etc. I will be labeled as the biggest (Nazi-)monster ever witnessed since WW2.

I have an extremely strong psyche (stronger than anyone I have ever known) but I am seriously contemplating that it is perhaps biologically impossible to survive the mental, perhaps coupled with physical torture, I will be facing without completely breaking down on a psychological level. I guess I will have to wait and find out.

Regardless of the above cultural Marxist propaganda; I will always know that I am perhaps the biggest champion of cultural conservatism, Europe has ever witnessed since 1950. I am one of many destroyers of cultural Marxism and as such; a hero of Europe, a savior of our people and of European Christendom – by default. A perfect example which should be copied, applauded and celebrated. The Perfect Knight I have always strived to be. A Justiciar Knight is a destroyer of multiculturalism, and as such; a destroyer of evil and a bringer of light. I will know that I did everything I could to stop and reverse the European cultural and demographical genocide and end and reverse the Islamisation of Europe.

I was wondering what went on in that mind of his, but I'm afraid I got way more than I wanted to know.

If 2girls1cup was a book about 1guy1idea, this would come close.

The manifesto is scarily intricate. Basically he wants to wage war on the european multiculturalists before the muslims. He also goes to great lengths justifying being a christian and wanting to do this, as if we're going to have a second crusade.

I can’t possibly imagine how my state of mind will be during the time of the operation, though. It will be during a steroid cycle and on top of that; during an ephedrine rush, which will increase my aggressiveness, physical performance and mental focus with at least 50-60% but possibly up to 100%. In addition, I will put my iPod on max volume as a tool to suppress fear if needed. I might just put Lux Aeterna by Clint Mansell on repeat as it is an incredibly powerful song.

Archived