IGNORED

oslo terror thread

Guest yikes

He's a troll.

image.jpg

This is not a shop (not one made after the events anyway), he posted that himself. it's a fucking 1-1 modern warfare replica and he can't be serious about it. it's like he's begging to be pigeonholed.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he's the gaming generation's first terrorist/mass murderer...it was only a matter of time (though you could argue the Columbine killers were too...wasn't it the subject of wide reporting that they played Doom?) Lol.

I read somewhere that he though mass immigration was a result of Marxist doctrine - I didn't realise that Canada and the US had been just masquerading as capitalist economies for the last couple of centuries.

Anyways he probably just got rejected by one too many immigrant ladies.

According to the latest tally "only" 68 were killed in the massacre on the island and currently 8 were killed in the bombing. Number might get higher as people are still in the hospitals and there are still a couple missing on the island.

If this guy was such a Knight Templar/Viking he should have gone in there with a broadsword.

Guest theSun

If this guy was such a Knight Templar/Viking he should have gone in there with a broadsword.

darth vader fans would have taken a sword to the beach

/sorry

lol wow player

most likely ud rogue or hunter i'd say

A self-righteous cocksucker like him? Definitely a Paladin.

In it, he references other favoured aspects of British culture including Jeremy Clarkson and the BBC’s Top Gear, which he described as “one of the funniest shows on TV”.

[youtubehd]w0i0RXMvzMs[/youtubehd]

Archived