IGNORED

How many times have you checked boardsofcanada.com...

murve33

I doubt I'm the only one who has checked boardsofcanada.com/hexagonsun.com/music70.com multiple times since that announcement.

My estimate is around 9 times who am I kidding, upwards of 20 times.

I feel like how I did 5 years ago. Scurrying around soulseek and other p2p sites, late into the night, downloading all of their old tunes and trying desperately to find their unreleased tracks (not knowing at the time that they were impossible to find) being fooled by that Acid Memories Mum fake. I can't think of any other band where I have obsessed over searching for new tracks/b-sides.

Anyways, it appears the purpose of this thread is to reassure me that I am still sane. :sup:

Guest sirch

you are not sane.

btw, did you hear that new one-off 'BoC' track (by) 'Chameleon' a couple of years back? that was a good one! ;)

Guest Gravity

You sound pretty sane to me. It's not like you have it as your homepage or anything.

not that there's anything wrong with that

I checked it everyday for about a month, then 3 or 4 times a week for a fortnight.

I then decided not to bother wasting my time.

I figured I'd hear any news swiftly via watmm or twoisim anyway.

It would be funny if everyone just didn't bother checking it anymore, and the new album was on the website sitting there for days on end.

You sound pretty sane to me. It's not like you have it as your homepage or anything.

I kept telling myself this.

Glad to see I'm sane by watmm's standards.

Nope, but when I'm away for a few days and haven't checked watmm when I return I first head to this forum in the hope that there will have been an announcement in my absence.

I love how everyone thinks the website is where the first mention of the new album will be made... it never has been in the past, to my recollection.

very true, in fact the official website is usually rather late with announcements.

Guest couch

I haven't checked at all because I know the second something tangible happens it will be all over the forums here and hard to miss.

Archived