IGNORED

Amy Winehouse dead.

Guest Mirezzi

I thought Amy Winehouse was an Old British lady with political power.

a house proud town mouse

hahaaaaaaaa, charade you are

Wut?

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

hey wouldn't it be funny if her death had nothing to do with drugs and she died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning or something?

Guest hahathhat

hey wouldn't it be funny if her death had nothing to do with drugs and she died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning or something?

...while on the toilet

i've been thinking about this more than i thought i would today. the sad thing about this death is that everyone saw it coming. something could have probably been done to stop it. i was remembering a few years ago when my wife dressed up as amy winehouse for halloween, all the offers for free drugs and cigarettes and drinks that she received was crazy. amy winehouse was an unfortunate poster child for excessive consumption and we all embraced it. makes me think of how chris farley probably always felt the pressure to be the life of the party in his own way.

now, to lighten the mood, here's a pic of my wife and i on halloween.. (i went as magnum p.i. because they go perfectly together (obvious)).

post-46-0-99546100-1311453446_thumb.jpg

It's a shame, her second album was good and I always had a fond spot for her after she was on Nevermind the Buzzcocks. The way she sticks up for the old guy at the start of part 3 is rather sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRSQcbNBPiY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAYTnSNzU48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIV3zvnoLKY

....and on a lighter note, Freds wife is bang tidy :emotawesomepm9:

thanks man (i think that's a compliment?) she needs an uplifting comment about her appearance right now because she's all post-pregnant and out of shape and hormonal and such.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

it's sad that amy winehouse is dead, but it's worth it for that pic of fred's wife.

thanks man (i think that's a compliment?) she needs an uplifting comment about her appearance right now because she's all post-pregnant and out of shape and hormonal and such.

that post pregnancy shit is a bitch. literally. good luck holmes.

I'll go on record saying that fred's stache there is equally as sexy. well played. obviously planned the magnum costume in advance. I hope you flew out of the party in a helicopter with your black friend that helped you solve murders.

too bad she didn't retire after her first album, maybe if it had failed. no drugs, no junkie husbands, no awful tattoos. she looked like a normal sexy woman.

amy2001.jpg

she was hoooot back then

Guest analogue wings

too bad she didn't retire after her first album, maybe if it had failed. no drugs, no junkie husbands, no awful tattoos. she looked like a normal sexy woman.

amy2001.jpg

holy crap. i've literally never seen her not looking like a half dead crack zombie. that's the pic they need to have on the coffin at the memorial.

Guest Mirezzi

Seriously??? Welcome to the WATMM Dad Club! Boy or girl? Do you guys know yet?

I told my daughter about Winehouse.

http://vimeo.com/26813657

Transcript:

"Who is Amy Winehouse? I'm 5 months old today, so I'm not bothered! Hey, Dad, you wanna go bowling?"

Seriously??? Welcome to the WATMM Dad Club! Boy or girl? Do you guys know yet?

I told my daughter about Winehouse.

http://vimeo.com/26813657

Transcript:

"Who is Amy Winehouse? I'm 5 months old today, so I'm not bothered! Hey, Dad, you wanna go bowling?"

haha awesome :)

yes we have a 3 week old girl and she wails.

Archived