IGNORED

slumbr - Hypnagogia (Free LP)

chim

2785493714-1.jpg

slumbr (lat. somnium nonevidensis) is a creature that thrives off of human delta brain waves. In order to access these waves, it resides in headphones and speaker systems, through which it emits sounds that lull humans into sleep. While the process is presently believed to be not only harmless but rather beneficial to the recipient, more test subjects are necessary in order to further study the effects of slumbr.

downloaded, burnt to CD, and will be played when I go to bed tonight

Very flattering! Hope you enjoy.

Really nice. I absolutely LOVE "Empty Space". If I get around to listening to this while sleeping I'll report back here.

Thanks! I am mostly a fan of bigass reverbs and pads that stretch into forever, but that track dropkicks my brain into cryosleep-mode. I am definitely going to experiment more with silence.

I am already working on more slumbr (as well as my next dubstep/idm/dnb album under the sharee moniker, which is taking far longer than expected for quality control reasons), rest assured there's lots more coming.

Thanks! I am mostly a fan of bigass reverbs and pads that stretch into forever, but that track dropkicks my brain into cryosleep-mode. I am definitely going to experiment more with silence.

I am already working on more slumbr (as well as my next dubstep/idm/dnb album under the sharee moniker, which is taking far longer than expected for quality control reasons), rest assured there's lots more coming.

It has really nice harmonies too.

hey, this is awesome! The only problem is I need to burn the cd again gapless, didn't realise they all flowed on and it spoilt the trip...

*edit*

Holy smokes Batman! Why cant I burn a gapless CD??!! Foobar seems to have a panic attack every time I try and use its CD Burner, WMP is pants in Vista.. what free CD burner can I download to make a gapless mix??!

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Loving the Bandcamp samples, downloading right now :sup:

Holy smokes Batman! Why cant I burn a gapless CD??!! Foobar seems to have a panic attack every time I try and use its CD Burner, WMP is pants in Vista.. what free CD burner can I download to make a gapless mix??!

I find the best way is to use Exact Audio Copy and use the CD Layout Editor to create a CUE sheet with the WAV files, then burn the CUE sheet using ImgBurn.

• 2 months later...

Loving the Bandcamp samples, downloading right now :sup:

I find the best way is to use Exact Audio Copy and use the CD Layout Editor to create a CUE sheet with the WAV files, then burn the CUE sheet using ImgBurn.

I only just noticed your reply, and never actually got round to sorting this out. Cheers, will try tonight.

Slumbr - Not recognised by scientists in a recent poll!

Missed the original posting of this but someone mentioned it in that "Most Relaxing Track Ever" thread in GenBan. DLing now, will listen w/ the lady tonight and report back CSM <3

Hit me up, we need to finish our collab sometime!

Archived