IGNORED

I got fiero

Fred McGriff

Guest Deep Fried Everything

I wanted to paint my 1978 Trans Am yellow... With the black Firebird on the hood, that would've been fucking sweet.

I ended up painting it gold though.

78ta16.1.jpg

the smokey and the bandit edition, all black with gold trim and black/gold firebird on the hood, 10k miles, immaculate interior, 5 speed... yeah i could have had this car (think it was a '76, it was the first year the t-tops were introduced) but instead i decided to go to an expensive college. :facepalm:

it would have been So sweet, though pretty unsavory as far as gas now goes!

I like the 1960s Firebirds -- and when I was 16 my dad and I bough a '67 for peanuts. We were going to fix it up but I think the years of cat piss put a damper on it. It would have looked like this.

67fire8.jpg

After a year of basically doing nothing with the undriveable, rusting hulk I went out and used my $1500 in summer job earnings to buy a 1982 Mercedes 240 D with 340,000 miles and I loved the shit out of that car until my dad basically sold it to a friend while I was away at college, even though I bought the goddamn car myself with my own money, goddammit daaaaaaaaaad.

305934d1272826163-sale-1982-240d-white-buffalo-ny-240d2.jpg

It looked like this^ and it's probably still ticking, somewhere out there... out where dreams come tru:sniffle:

In high school I had this very car, '89 Isuzu Impulse. I got it cause I thought it looked very DeLorean:

Impulse_1jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg

Turned out it was designed by the same guy. It was originally meant to be the next generation VW Scirocco design but VW rejected it and Isuzu picked it up. Scirocco was also very DeLorean looking.

Guest hahathhat

someone named FIERO just followed me on soundcloud!!

"Bass player born in Bogota Colombia now Living in Las Vegas focused in electronic music currently signed by so french records"

Archived