IGNORED

Welcome (intro)

Guest Marc O

Guest Marc O

It seems that, for me at least, I can only edit my most recent post. I assume this is part of the subscription privileges thing. Should I contact a moderator so they can do their magic? I'm fine editing the original post, I just need to be able to do it first...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marc O

I'm smelling a bit of an undertone to this whole thread and, i don't know, I'm just going to take a guess at what it is. I've been lightly perusing the forum for a while now, and I have noticed some anti-hipster sentiments. I realize that I am hipster. Its okay, there is no need for anyone to freak out or make sarcastic comments about my tastes, etc. I don't make fun of people and their tastes, and I would appreciate similar treatment.

If I'm off, well then I look like an idiot.

Guest ruiagnelo

just noticed the thread title "Welcome (Intro)".. are you like, going to come up with a record inspired by your watmm experience?

thats cool

I'd prefer to support him more directly because he seems like a very "close to the listeners" kind of artist.

This thread already had me smiling and giggling but this just made me lol like there's no tomorrow. Quality thread will read again.

I'm smelling a bit of an undertone to this whole thread and, i don't know, I'm just going to take a guess at what it is. I've been lightly perusing the forum for a while now, and I have noticed some anti-hipster sentiments. I realize that I am hipster. Its okay, there is no need for anyone to freak out or make sarcastic comments about my tastes, etc. I don't make fun of people and their tastes, and I would appreciate similar treatment.

If I'm off, well then I look like an idiot.

No, no. You're not a hipster. If you were a hipster, you'd say "Blink 182? Never heard of them. I do, however, like early Sun City Girls, but only up to (and inclusive of) 330,003 Crossdressers from Beyond the Rig Veda."

Trust me, I know because I've never heard of Blink 182 but I've listened to a shitload of Sun City Girls. I also pretend not to be a hipster because I liked hipsters better in the late 1990s but feel that they've since abandoned their authenticity in favor of shiny leggings, which is how you know I'm a hipster.

So, relax, you should be fine here.

Guest Sprigg

To answer your question, members without a subscription can only edit posts within ten minutes or an hour or something like that.

he seems like a very "close to the listeners" kind of artist.

Irl lol.

Anti-hipster sentiment? That's an understatement here, for reasons far beyond me. Calling yourself a hipster? :facepalm::trashbear::cerious::nelson:

come up with a record inspired by your watmm experience.

Please do.

I give your freakish optimistic posting style 50 posts till it degenerates into depressed cynicism

:cisfor:

holy fucking lol, intro thread delivers again. dropp nailed it on the very first response. well done man.

rook and fred posting in the same thread, what fucking year is it?

marc o (polo) you will be ok. make sure you just the read rules. for real. these guys do not fuck around when people do not really pay attention to the rules. it is absolutely imperative if you want to enjoy your stay at watmm.

welcoome.

:watmm::rtfm: :sup:

Archived