IGNORED

drinking sugar

Guest uptown devil

colas.jpg

lol @ everyone not having seen those stacked sugar cube pictures that have been around for 20+ years.

And spratters is right. I'll have a coke like once every few weeks but if I had to pick a favorite drink, it'd be water for sure.

Guest hahathhat

my parents never kept soda in the house.... my aunt visited and asked for coke, and neither my sister nor i knew what coke was. she was completely dumbfounded.....

i never really developed a taste for it. sometimes i like fanta or code red, but very rarely. i always go for the ultra-sweet minute maid OJ instead. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest disparaissant

looks like it would be good with vodka

it probably would, it's got this utterly bizarre chunky jello substance in it but it tastes really good.

I bought this in an Indian store some months ago, haven't tried it yet:

Tamarind_Drink.jpg

Wonderfarm, that's about as illegal as it gets ...

My gf drank some tamarind juice in Africa and she was spraying out of both ends for the entire next day.

Also, in the Southwestern US, you have tamarind "candies" and "juices" sneaking up sometimes from Mexico, and it's often seriously contaminated with lead.

Fucking tamarind.

man, i've almost entirely weaned myself off of diet coke. i'm all about

240__83712_zoom.jpg

and

140kx7q.jpg

the picture is huge but the drink's a pretty big deal too so it's ok

Archived