IGNORED

i sleep in a car

Guest cowgirl

all the best . .

honestly, watmm will sometimes help you with your problems if you open up about them. if real life people aren't an option, these aren't the worst you could as for help.

Guest cowgirl

if you park outside of a library , you can reach their wifi..it's smart I know.

also been there. hope things pick up soon...life man, sometimes it really fucks you over :(

i know it , but i don't see things getting better

tumblr_l3jfsff6d31qaw861o1_500.jpg

?

he has a bigger car than me

all the best . .

honestly, watmm will sometimes help you with your problems if you open up about them. if real life people aren't an option, these aren't the worst you could as for help.

lol

Just don't ask for relationship advice :facepalm:

all the best . .

lol

Or fashion tips. :spiteful:

all the best . .

lol

What are you talking about? Every girl loves it when you ask her for a blowjob during the first date.

Archived