IGNORED

REPHLEX USA TOUR

Guest Bubz

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

boston

yeah fuck you, you're just jealous because your city can't turn into a fuckin' SPACESHIP GUITAR you wicked retarded fuckin queea'

so you're from boston then? what's this about spaceship guitars?

boston is the armpit of modern culture

You must not have visited much of North America after being rejected from your fine Massachusetts institution of higher education of choice.

I know Boston seems like a cultural armpit compared to Enid, Oklahoma, but you don't have to be so harsh.

I'm sure Enid is a fine place, actually. Regional culture trolls are fucking pathetic, hardchode; don't go there.

Guest W32MyDoom

hello rephlex can you come to seattle? you sons of bitches?

seconded, though I would pilgrimage to LA if it happens..

you're right boston isnt that bad, if you dont mind only having about 2 or 3 weeks of nice weather every year, and are willing to look past the lack of cultural depth, hordes of generic redsox/patriots fans, grown up college preppies, and blue collar accents. apparently however most people just would rather stay away.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/07/17/survey-ranks-boston-the-least-friendly-city-in-america/

new announcement

ypsilanti, michigan

sunday, step 4, 2011

47min outside of detroit

jk

dj rephlex records

aleski

wisp

monolith

soundmuerderr

Guest blicero

I'll see you in ypsi, reid. I can't tell you how awesome it is that this is going down at my favorite local bar. your on soundmurderer's home turf, prepare yourself for debauchery.

you're right boston isnt that bad, if you dont mind only having about 2 or 3 weeks of nice weather every year, and are willing to look past the lack of cultural depth, hordes of generic redsox/patriots fans, grown up college preppies, and blue collar accents. apparently however most people just would rather stay away.

http://boston.cbsloc...ity-in-america/

Hahahaha "blue collar accents". You're right, nothing is worse than the working class bro. Aristocratronica FTW

I'm in Boston right now. It's great so FUCK YOU

1. But seriously Rephlex play Boston

2. How can we make this happen?

3. Do I honestly have to be on Facebook to follow Rephlex tour dates? They couldn't at least make the fucking FB page public so us non FB-ers could READ it? Christ I just want to see what the dates are.

3. Do I honestly have to be on Facebook to follow Rephlex tour dates? They couldn't at least make the fucking FB page public so us non FB-ers could READ it? Christ I just want to see what the dates are.

Agreed. If anyone would update with some official news, I'd appreciate it.

there hasn't been a rephlex show out here in San Francisco since maybe 2002, to be honest i'm very sad that they didn't do one out here.

bogdan and friends in 2004

"Aleksi Perala, Wisp, Soundmurderer, Dave Monolith, DJ Rephlex Records and more tba, Chicago USA, early September. Please get in touch for bookings between 4th & 10th Sept 2011"

"and Bogdan Raczynski too... Alright!"

awwww yeah. i'm trying to get them booked in texas (Austin, Dallas, Houston, or Denton). if anyone in texas wants to help me do that hit me up.

yes, definitely Houston!

B26X8.jpg

"The Boston gig has been canceled. Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it, though. It's not a big college town."

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

who's going to NYC show?

ME

I AM

word up!

http://boston.cbsloc...ity-in-america/

Hahahaha "blue collar accents". You're right, nothing is worse than the working class bro. Aristocratronica FTW

I'm in Boston right now. It's great so FUCK YOU

right.

what's not interesting about austin?! damn
i agree. it sounded like it was a ways away from chicago and he didn't think there was enough demand in austin for rephlex :shrug: that's lame because i definitely know quite a large number of rephlex fans/acid heads that would do anything to catch those guys in texas.

Yeah, there are quite a lot of people in Austin that would go. I live in Dallas and I definitely would make the trip. I'm sure people from even further out would show.

Yeah, there are quite a lot of people in Austin that would go. I live in Dallas and I definitely would make the trip. I'm sure people from even further out would show

I totally agree 100%. grant obviously just doesn't know how much love rephlex has over here.

NYC SHOW CANCELED

The Boston gig has been canceled

wtf!? what a big sack of teases!

I wouldn't be surprised if someone went postal and starting killing people when they heard rephlex was canceling.

are the shows still on in chicago, michigan, or any other place i'm not aware of???

Archived