IGNORED

sunday dinner

Fred McGriff

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's amazing how camo farting can get when mixed in with foodsmells. my friend has a great story where he and his GF were eating ribs and he had awful gas and ripped a real stinker right when she sat down the table and she goes "oh my god those ribs smell wonderful"

it's amazing how camo farting can get when mixed in with foodsmells. my friend has a great story where he and his GF were eating ribs and he had awful gas and ripped a real stinker right when she sat down the table and she goes "oh my god those ribs smell wonderful"

:yeah:

:yeah:

firstplace_smaller.jpg

Guest fiznuthian

all i want is chicken fried rice

all i need is a chicken fried

funky chicken fried rice

*bassline*

Guest disparaissant

late to the pilaf party but one time i made a bunch of pot brownies and i had a load of pot butter left over so i thought i would put it in something weird so i made a sort of buttered rice pilaf

it tasted like ear wax

my fatass moochy stoner roommate gobbled it all right up anyway though SUNDAY. DINNER.

Archived