IGNORED

GESCOM - Skull Snap

Redruth

RvUsv.jpg

What is this meant to be? Skam? Skull? Snap? Tetris fail?

Someone wake me up when there's some real infos and digital yo.

Sean Booth told me he's going to de-friend you now.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
like finally crossing your eyes enough to see those embedded 3D pictures

That's basically the way I explain how to get into Autechre's music.

"cross your ears"

Pre-ordered this anyway. I realised I had exactly the amount of money to buy it left in my Paypal account, and if I don't like it I can just chuck it on discogs in a few years, zole.

"cross your ears"

Pre-ordered this anyway. I realised I had exactly the amount of money to buy it left in my Paypal account, and if I don't like it I can just chuck it on discogs in a few years, zole.

I've always tried to describe it sometimes it's like when you have your turn signal on and the car in front if you does too and you watch and listen to it go in and out of sync so perfectly.

"cross your ears"

I've always tried to describe it sometimes it's like when you have your turn signal on and the car in front if you dies too and you watch and listen to it go in and out of sync so perfectly.

I'd say that's more Steve Reich!

Actually I love standing at a traffic intersection, listening to all the little "pok" sounds that the crossing buttons make when they're all on 'wait' mode, they're all slightly out of sync with each other, makes some nice rhythms.

Guest Lucy Faringold

I wonder how involved AE are with Gescom these days. Last time I interviewed Sean Booth he implied that they were less involved with A1-D1 than they had been with previous releases.

I wonder how involved AE are with Gescom these days. Last time I interviewed Sean Booth he implied that they were less involved with A1-D1 than they had been with previous releases.

SB made all of A1-D1 in Renoise afaik.

RvUsv.jpg

What is this meant to be? Skam? Skull? Snap? Tetris fail?

Someone wake me up when there's some real infos and digital yo.

Sean Booth told me he's going to de-friend you now.

Shit. Ouch. Never been to the skam website until now, and the only physical skam I own is the trademark ribbons of gold... :derp:

*hands in idm fanboy cred card*

Still looking forward to this tho

Archived