IGNORED

GESCOM - Skull Snap

Redruth

Guest MastaN8

These guys aren't stupid. Probably put the tracks up to get interest in the label. And it looks as if it's working...

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no one is fuking taking sales away. get off it.

literally your next post ...

nevermind, someone hooked a link up on the PM.

guess ill cancel that boomkat order!

are you trying to do some kind of self parody? some funny shit right there (funny because it's sad)

no one is fuking taking sales away. get off it.

literally your next post ...

nevermind, someone hooked a link up on the PM.

guess ill cancel that boomkat order!

are you trying to do some kind of self parody? some funny shit right there (funny because it's sad)

Jesus. If you didnt cop that he was being sarcastic, I'd be worried.

Guest sirch

detecting internet sarcasm is my top priority, and since i have failed i will not appear on this board for at least 2 weeks out of embarrassment

he was probably being sarcastic. i got that. but, doesn't take away from the fact that elusive mostly only ever shows up when there's some free shit going around. notice how he wailed and threw his dummy out of the pram when JR took away the link and he couldn't get the files. also, you can't be sure he really ordered the EP, anyway. i wouldn't bet on it, as he seems like one of those proper file-collecting-leeching-types, what i can't stand!!, tbh. they should all be shot, imho.

Guest sirch

I'm surprised he would settle for anything less than lossless in his pristine audio environment.

Pristine audio environment? he keeps them all in this special box:

Pirate-Weekend-2029b.jpg

in alphabetical, chronological order, though, of course.

yeah, it's something for bleep to say that. but the fact that the label has been releasing stuff since '03 with no connection mentioned before says something else. perhaps they've always been mates, but it seems likely that the label was originally established independently, and this is a post-hoc rebranding venture. nothing wrong with that, it's just interesting. like skam decided to buy a struggling neighborhood patisserie and turn it around, because sean really loves their croissants.

detecting internet sarcasm is my top priority, and since i have failed i will not appear on this board for at least 2 weeks out of embarrassment

he was probably being sarcastic. i got that. but, doesn't take away from the fact that elusive mostly only ever shows up when there's some free shit going around. notice how he wailed and threw his dummy out of the pram when JR took away the link and he couldn't get the files. also, you can't be sure he really ordered the EP, anyway. i wouldn't bet on it, as he seems like one of those proper file-collecting-leeching-types, what i can't stand!!, tbh. they should all be shot, imho.

no, you didnt "got that" - you are attempting to take a piss on me to cover up your own embaressment of a thought.

hadnt enven read the thread - i clicked and joyrex was the last post and i read threads on backwards. posted a response to joyrex before even going back 1-2-3pages reading and looking for a link.

"elusive mostly only ever shows up when there's some free shit going around."

"i wouldn't bet on it, as he seems like one of those proper file-collecting-leeching-types,"

stinky cologne you are wearing with those remarks. it's sweating through your blouse.

it would be wise to add any sort of proof. fairly certain i share more here than ive asked forr (and i have the copyright warning figures from joyrex to prve it).

care to add some weight to your claim that i leech and hoard?

XoSfS.jpg

XG1MA.jpg

warranted you a response, ha! enjoy the newfound popularity from your peers.

I don't want to jump in on an argument but I will say that elusive has been very generous with sharing in the past for what it's worth. I will definitely vouch for that.

It's a vinyl only release? I actually do have an old player but I'm not sure it still works and I don't really see the advantages of the format other than it looks nicer and has bigger artwork ...

GESCOM usually do only come out on vinyl. out of the 14 releases under the GESCOM name, only 4 have had a CD pressing.

Guest Ranky Redlof

Just a reminder that regardless of how you come across them, links to copyrighted music is absolutely, under no circumstances, allowed on here. Anyone else posting links will be warned like the others, and possibly be banned in light of this overt reminder not to do so.

You're taking sales away from what will probably be a very small run and a niche release at best - if you expect artists to bother making and distributing more music like this, you have to give them the financial backing to be able to do so.

youtubes also? :cerious:

Archived