IGNORED

GESCOM - Skull Snap

Redruth

I would have posted the link to the xlt thread where the links to the youtube videos were posted if it weren't that ridiculous to being with.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am broke as hell right now but I ordered it anyway. I'll be damned if I let this slip away now for $15 and have to pay god knows what for it later.

Cake Mic is so delicious.

Also, I feel like the last three songs don't involve sean or rob really.. There isn't that nice vibe I hear in the first two songs.

Guest bitroast

Cake Mic is so delicious.

Also, I feel like the last three songs don't involve sean or rob really.. There isn't that nice vibe I hear in the first two songs.

Seventh Ace Deuce

Ordered it without hearing any samples, needed to get some Gescom 12" to keep my Lego Feet company. Sounds good.

f u azatoth

yeah, the jealousy is rising up in me too :cry:

What's not fair is people are starving in Africa while you are crying about a disk of vinyl. First world problem to the max.

TO. THE. MAX.

smash your Lego Feet vinyl out of respect for the starving people :derp:

I might make a bowl out of it and eat a lot of food from it and thinking of the starving children.

Phobiazero is selling his copy on Discogs for 700bux.LOL, those extra pixels for xlt ver.2 must cost a fortune.

Guest MortstoX

I might make a bowl out of it and eat a lot of food from it and thinking of the starving children.

Phobiazero is selling his copy on Discogs for 700bux.LOL, those extra pixels for xlt ver.2 must cost a fortune.

Wow. That´s ridiculous. I´ve seen it on ebay for about 100 gbp. If he gets $700, I´m selling my own!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived