IGNORED

Might go for a hipster ....

Guest Promo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here in Massachusetts, we have these places called Knockouts.

It's like the Hooters of barbershops, but when I left I pretty much looked like a movie star. Plus they gave me a scalp massage that felt illegal when I was getting it.

But I really think you should go for this:

zmh4k1.jpg

what exactly does a hipster haircut look like?

Probably a bit like Skream's haircut. That's what springs to mind.

magnetic-man-davidbaird-3630.jpg

Also, that's a nice haircut. Go for that. Pussy guaranteed.

It's terrible early 90's hideousness, just like the shirt.

i read thread title in the same manner as people ask 'anyone going for an indian?' or 'anyone going for a chinese?'.

i wonder what sort of food a hipster restauraunt would sell?

i thought he meant a date.

I thought this too, because you know for all the hipsterhatin' on watmm, everyone basically just wants hipster girls.

i read thread title in the same manner as people ask 'anyone going for an indian?' or 'anyone going for a chinese?'.

i wonder what sort of food a hipster restauraunt would sell?

obviously it'd be stuff you've never heard of.

I thought this too, because you know for all the hipsterhatin' on watmm, everyone basically just wants hipster girls.

That's what i thought too. All those fashionable hot sexbots.

worst opening post in a thread ever. did you forget your facebook login details but still feel the need to share?

also: hairstyles are for cunts

i see you're not that familiar with promo.

Guest Promo

what exactly does a hipster haircut look like?

Probably a bit like Skream's haircut. That's what springs to mind.

magnetic-man-davidbaird-3630.jpg

Also, that's a nice haircut. Go for that. Pussy guaranteed.

Mm had it done today. Got the whole kit and kaboodle for a mere tenner. I got so many local barbers but this one I tried out were treating me like fuckin' royalty - it was great lol! I don't really have an Oli Skream haircut but I'm certainly lookin' fresh. ;-)

I know WATMM's been fairly crap in recent months, but have we really sinned so greatly that we deserve to have Promo return as some cruel act of divine retribution?

Well you know where to go mate lol.

I know WATMM's been fairly crap in recent months, but have we really sinned so greatly that we deserve to have Promo return as some cruel act of divine retribution?

av-143.jpg

Guest Promo

Nah I have to say hipster girls are a real turn off. I actually don't find them attractive at all. I was lookin' at some American girl on the bus back the other night with this ridiculous short hair cut and awful clothes and just felt nothing. Gimme an East Lnd bird anyday who dress like they want some Promo meat. ;-)

Guest dese manz hatin

av-143.jpg

xltronic? :cisfor:

Guest Promo

av-143.jpg

xltronic? :cisfor:

Lol.

Archived