IGNORED

Scintilli out in '11

Guest sirch

Awesome news! :nyan: Really looking forward to seeing them in Boston come November!

Nice artwork and packaging to boot too. "I am many sparks" lol

anyone who didn't believe Tits is stupid, all you had to do is go to Twitter, search the words "plaid" and the name of that French Venue, like 5-6 people were talking about it. "dont feed the trolls" haha, do some research first lads..

I take it you haven't read the rules yet, young lad??

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Pitchfork has the tracklist posted HERE...

01 Missing

02 Eye Robot

03 Thank

04 Unbank

05 Tender Hooks

06 Craft Nine

07 Sömnl

08 Founded

09 Talk to Us

10 35 Summers

11 African Woods

12 Upgrade

13 At Last

Looks like it has the track they provided for Chime (Tender Hooks)... never heard it, though, because it's not part of the PC version :shrug:

pitchfork says "first studio album in 8 years"

Greedy Baby wasn't a studio album? I know it was more a Visual/Audio thing with Bob, but it makes 'em sound like they've been just chillin since 2003.

2 soundtracks, remixes, greedy baby, lots of live appearances...

Glad "tender hooks" is on there, track is great!

I'll snag the shirt when its available without the digital download (bleep said shirt sold separate after the release, for now its a bundle)

Less than 8 weeks - I like how WARP did this now instead of making the announcement in July - I prefer shorter announcement to release windows..

just give me Boc and Aphex and it'll be like the Warp of the late 90's again - Glad this album didn't end of being the Chinese Democracy of the electronic genre...lol

I'll snag the shirt when its available without the digital download (bleep said shirt sold separate after the release, for now its a bundle)

Less than 8 weeks - I like how WARP did this now instead of making the announcement in July - I prefer shorter announcement to release windows..

just give me Boc and Aphex and it'll be like the Warp of the late 90's again - Glad this album didn't end of being the Chinese Democracy of the electronic genre...lol

Well, we haven't heard it yet, but I am sure it will be worth the wait - Plaid's obviously held it back for good reason.

Guest sirch

anyone who didn't believe Tits is stupid, all you had to do is go to Twitter, search the words "plaid" and the name of that French Venue, like 5-6 people were talking about it. "dont feed the trolls" haha, do some research first lads..

LOL, yeah cos everything everyone says on twitter is true and absolute fact, eh.

turns out in this case it was, but i wouldn't take something as being definite concrete fact just cos 5 people said so on twitter! seriously? that's stupid.

anyway, this is great news!!!!!!! really chuffed and excited now. oh Happy Day! :sorcerer:

Guest sirch

Awesome news! :nyan: Really looking forward to seeing them in Boston come November!

Nice artwork and packaging to boot too. "I am many sparks" lol

I take it you haven't read the rules yet, young lad??

he's straight over from Twoism, to bask in the glorious sunshine. i think in Football they call them "glory hunter's". haha ;)

very true, always TRUST BUT VERIFY as Regan said...

after his mini-review, the people talking about the same french Venue on twitter, the competition on their site, all added up to the truth. "stupid" was a dumb word on my part to use, so excuse my own stupidity there, but to the people that said tits was a troll, I thought that was outta line. I'm glad to see the thread about Tits being a liar was quickly deleted, as it was pretty obvious, to me, that it was truthful the entire time...I did research on my own, thats why I knew it was not BS

Greedy Baby has some cool tracks on it, but I am SO GLAD this is a proper, full LP. 13 tracks and a big enough tour for me to see 'em twice in California.

35 Summers is a beautuful track, and I look forward in hearing the more upbeat tracks that is the undistinguished Plaid sound.

"glory hunter's". haha ;)

ouch, that really hurt ;)

HOOOOOOOOOLY FUCKSHIT they're playing in my town! What are the chances :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

Sorry, TitsAndAcid. I did believe you at first, but then it all sounded "too good to be true". You know, I witnessed THIS, so I'm always suspicious ... Someone get the man a beer or something!

The artwork looks perfect, not too specific yet not too minimal to be a disappointment. Looks cool. I won't look at the tracklist until I've heard the album, as always.

Guest sirch

Sorry, TitsAndAcid. I did believe you at first, but then it all sounded "too good to be true".

yeah, same here. and when there was no announcement on Monday like was said, well i was really dissapointed and a tad pissed off too.

so pleased they've finally dropped the (offical) news now tho! - shame i'm on antibiotics at the moment and can't drink or i'd be having a few hundred beers tonight to celebrate........

:beer:

Greedy Baby wasn't a studio album? I know it was more a Visual/Audio thing with Bob, but it makes 'em sound like they've been just chillin since 2003.

That was more of an EP than an album, but still. 2 soundtracks should be considered studio albums, if nothing else.

Kind of like when you read such and such band just put out their 3rd album...when it's actually their 5th but people ignore indie label releases for whatever reason.

I really wonder what has changed so far. no dvd included right? no double cd ether. So where is that unreleased alien / ufo stuff gone that they where playing live around 2008? The artwork and tracks do not look like it. 3 years is enough time to create a complete new release from scratch.

is this what happend?

Guest sirch

That was more of an EP than an album, but still. 2 soundtracks should be considered studio albums, if nothing else.

Kind of like when you read such and such band just put out their 3rd album...when it's actually their 5th but people ignore indie label releases for whatever reason.

GB was comprised of like 9 or 10 tracks on the stereo CD, and at least 10 tracks including bonus stuff on the DVD, mixed in 5.1 surround (obviously), errrr, so how is that an EP? lol :)

that was a mega undertaking! not just 3 or 4 tracks, which is usually what an EP consists of, to be fair.....

I really wonder what has changed so far. no dvd included right? no double cd ether. So where is that unreleased alien / ufo stuff gone that they where playing live around 2008? The artwork and tracks do not look like it. 3 years is enough time to create a complete new release from scratch.

is this what happend?

maybe there'll be an EP aswell! hope so. or that track might be in amongst the album somewhere. i know the 1 you mean and it was a gooden.

GB was comprised of like 9 or 10 tracks on the stereo CD, and at least 10 tracks including bonus stuff on the DVD, mixed in 5.1 surround (obviously), errrr, so how is that an EP? lol :)

You're right, for some reason I was remembering it as about 6 or 7 tracks. Plus some tracks are quite long. But, it's a collab so technically this is the first non-collab, non-soundtrack album in 8 years. :tongue:

Guest sirch

You're right, for some reason I was remembering it as about 6 or 7 tracks. Plus some tracks are quite long. But, it's a collab so technically this is the first non-collab, non-soundtrack album in 8 years. :tongue:

yeah that's true. maybe that's what pitchfork were getting at...? the first since Spokes...

although there's bound to be a few tracks on there where they would've collab'd with various people...

that's what they usually do, innit. - Benet, Mara Carlyle, Nicolette, Bjork, Luca, Leila, etc. etc. :) they always collab with somebody, on something....

Guest sirch

seeing them in a few weeks for their Tekkonkinkreet soundtrack performance :emotawesomepm9:

you must be confused. there's no dates in Oz, and this is the year 2011, yo :sup:

Archived