IGNORED

my livingroom carpet

data

The foam padding on the rug could have chemically reacted with the laminate on the floor, or possibly with a floor cleaner you might be using on said laminate floor.

Maybe there's a lawsuit in it.

I also think the suggestion that the rug was digesting material dropped on it and then venting the leavings onto the floor below. That was a cool concept.

aliens

aliens

aliens

Looks like some sort of secreted resin.

Hey oscillik, this is where you go

YEAH BUT SECRETED FROM WHAT?

Ok?

Between the ages of 13 and 14 I expunged several civilizations worth of man houmous down the side of my bed, only to pull it away from the wall to find some kind of hybrid spunk/divan crust creature. After several days trying I finally managed to shift it with a carpet steam cleaner.

This is a roundabout way of suggesting a steam cleaner might shift it. Wouldn't place it directly on it as you might damage the laminate.

Guest theSun

are you sure you don't have heated floors? i can't imagine living in sweden without them.

How cold do you think it really gets up here?

lol i have actually never seen or heard of heated floors. or sweden

Guest Coalbucket PI

Heated floors are brilliant though. I went snowboarding in Switzerland where they had under floor heating, you just throw your soggy pants on the floor and they are dry and crispy in the morning, it's the stuff dreams are made of

Between the ages of 13 and 14 I expunged several civilizations worth of man houmous down the side of my bed, only to pull it away from the wall to find some kind of hybrid spunk/divan crust creature. After several days trying I finally managed to shift it with a carpet steam cleaner.

This is a roundabout way of suggesting a steam cleaner might shift it. Wouldn't place it directly on it as you might damage the laminate.

ew didn't your mum ever find your stash of spent goop?

has data been jizzing under his rug?

i'm never eating houmus again.

I installed a floor heating system at my dad's house, was a bit of a project to do, but the end result was, basically, that I wanted to put my naked bum on the kitchen floor in the middle of winter in New England.

ew didn't your mum ever find your stash of spent goop?

Probably would have been put through a window if she had. But I used to do all my own bedding and cleaning from about the age of 11, and was reasonably clean for a teenage boy. Apart from the spunk crust the size of a small European principality hiding between my bed and wall.

Guest Spittal

Heated floors are a dream, when you step from a cold bedroom hardwood to a headed tile bathroom... Mhhhmmm

Oh and also,

Yeah, swedish aliens (ironic, I know!)

Heated floors are brilliant though. I went snowboarding in Switzerland where they had under floor heating, you just throw your soggy pants on the floor and they are dry and crispy in the morning, it's the stuff dreams are made of

i hear you can throw your weed on the ground and it works just like a vaporizer.

i hear you can throw your weed on the ground and it works just like a vaporizer.

haha.

Guest hahathhat

spent my friday night scrubbing the floor. bleeding knuckles. fuck you ikea.

these helped though

you are great on that star trek show data.

spent my friday night scrubbing the floor. bleeding knuckles. fuck you ikea.

these helped though

you are great on that star trek show data.

Are you after a data?

hee ;-]

Archived