IGNORED

Whitewater

markedone

This track is incredibly sexy - the way that snare hit shimmers and echoes off itself, and how the track builds up to the first kicks. I love when BoC do this build up, ala Amo Bishop Roden, but this song is less cerebral and more laid back that the latter masterpiece. In both tracks, the kicks, after minutes of brewing ambiance, seem to take your breath away.

It's a super versatile track, can be very nostalgia driven or very emotional and present-moment. Of course its common knowledge that boc are masters of this though.

Just thought this track deserved some discussion, didn't find a thread for it

sex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDY3V0pSFP8&feature=player_embedded

"Well, we're going outside to - outside to play now, I hope all the different You's have fun, too! Bye!"

hey, the beginning of the sesame street video is at the start of this atp live track but reversed.

atp track 5 (sixty ten)

download

Where does "Wooooooow" come from. The one on "On a Rolling Sea" and "Orange Romeda".

Yeah and I can swear I can hear it in the "Spangle Remix by Autechre" by Seefeel as well?

Where does "Wooooooow" come from. The one on "On a Rolling Sea" and "Orange Romeda".

Yeah and I can swear I can hear it in the "Spangle Remix by Autechre" by Seefeel as well?

Edit:

Nevermind, I was thinking of "Opening the Mouth" off Geogaddi and on listening again I doesnt sound the same.

yes this is my favorite track from the album. So wasn't maxima released on cd? What's the highest quality of it out there?

It was a demo tape of sorts that BoC shopped around to various labels before SKAM/WARP signed them - it only exists on cassette (C90), with a custom DIY J-card inlay.

It would be nice to see it officially released one day on CD or even as a digital download.

that's an awesome cover, man - you really took a great song and did a great version of it.

Thanks

that's an awesome cover, man - you really took a great song and did a great version of it.

Thanks. I took the photo on one of my many trips through the Joshua Tree National Park backcountry.

Guest never the machine forever

Thanks

In case ya'll have not heard this....

<yadda yadda yadda>

Thanks. I took the photo on one of my many trips through the Joshua Tree National Park backcountry.

voosh

Archived