IGNORED

Andy Stott - We Stay Together

Redruth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No doubt this ep is a classic.

I was looking for a vinyl purchase but spied this on Boomkat, so I might save my pennies and buy this instead. 2x cd of Passed Me By and We Stay Together plus bonus tracks. Now that's just what the doctor ordered.

http://boomkat.com/cds/465848-andy-stott-passed-me-by-we-stay-together-deluxe-2cd-edition-with-bonus-tracks

Guest nene multiple assgasms

No doubt this ep is a classic.

I was looking for a vinyl purchase but spied this on Boomkat, so I might save my pennies and buy this instead. 2x cd of Passed Me By and We Stay Together plus bonus tracks. Now that's just what the doctor ordered.

http://boomkat.com/c...th-bonus-tracks

shit, I should have waited instead of getting the flacs of those two releases.

Weird. I'm sure I listened to samples of these when they were first released on vinyl and obviously didn't find them all that interesting, because I never ended up order either. When I got the email about the release of the 2CD version I went back to Modern Love's website and streamed the releases via their Soundcloud plugin and I'm wondering what on earth I was thinking. Will be picking up this 2CD version for sure.

Man, I have been loving the hell out of We Stay Together and Passing Me By—it's like the ethereality of Demdike Stare, interrupted by really thick electronic production. Anybody know other music in the same vein? I've already checked out some of the other Modern Love stuff, as well as Anworth Kirk, Haxan Cloak and other similarly heavy ambient stuff.

Ah yeah, I've been loving patten—I suppose it's finally time to give Actress a shot...and probably no luck on seeing Stott live, unless he comes to NYC.

Fuccckkkkk. This shit has been squeezing my head the past few weeks. Seriously fuckin serious. Those fuckin slow ass 4/4 kicks pounding through black/grey clouds of sound. Fuckin curls up my belly and I just have to body groove. Fuckkkk.

Guest Enter a new display name

The compilation is a bit expensive, don't you think? I would defiantly buy this, but locally.

I don't much about him but heard a few tracks by him that have popped-up over the years. One of his tracks is on Warrior Dubz compilation,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJhLoW9_6b8

I had a free mix cd by Andy Weatherall from a few years back and he was on that too. Usually good tracks, but never bought his stuff before now.