IGNORED

Music/Animation Collab

Guest rumbo

Guest placidburp

Wow Rumbo and Springy those videos are amazing!

I've got a really mixed bag on my soundcloud if you are intersted.

Great animation springy. Nice perspective. And the visual design is appealing.

TEFOSAV sounds like it was a perfect opportunity for artists to collab. What a shame it's now defunct.

Well there's... at least two TEFOSAVians on this forum, myself and Modey, I believe ChenGOD was on there as well... I've lost track of everyone else. Occasionally I see Twentyknives on here (aka Pale).

Wow. Those look really cool, rumbo. And dang Springy, I'm super impressed.

I would absolutely love to collab on some stuff.

For previously created stuff of mine, I think Rabbits and Wolves and Ayodin Skirmish really unravel like stories and would work well. Rabbits would work especially well with your silhouette idea I think. There's also Firefly and Nicholas J. Cumberbund, which I think could both work with animation.

I've also got some new stuff in the works for my next release that's more laid back and might be well complimented by animation.

Well there's... at least two TEFOSAVians on this forum, myself and Modey, I believe ChenGOD was on there as well... I've lost track of everyone else. Occasionally I see Twentyknives on here (aka Pale).

tsk, tsk. You forgot delet...

tsk, tsk. You forgot delet...

Sorry! I still have some of your old tracks :)

Archived