IGNORED

Tottenham riots

funkaholic

council houses are not the same as using housing benefit, they will still have access to that.

i dont see anything wrong with it, these cunts obviously have no appreciation for others homes/business anyway

do most current politicians have any appreciation for the poor?

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cameron backs eviction for London rioters

Oh this'll really bring the crime rate down. Having a bunch of homeless and newly released from prison youths around the joint. Fucking Idiots.

There's nothing new in this. Councils have always been able to evict people for antisocial behaviour. It's also important to note that they're not necessarily being made homeless, they will still retain a right to housing benefit when renting privately or through a housing association or whatever(although that petition would take this away as well). Housing is a major problem in the UK and there are over 1.8million households on the waiting list for social housing. The argument is that a council tenancy is a privilege, and there'll always be someone who is in just as much need to take their place, but who won't try and burn down their neighbour's house/business.

while i can understand your inclination for wanting to defend this policy, how on earth can you actually weed the culprits out from the innocent people who live in the same civil housing?

council houses are not the same as using housing benefit, they will still have access to that.

i dont see anything wrong with it, these cunts obviously have no appreciation for others homes/business anyway

wait am i misunderstanding, because how could one actually advocate for evicting an entire housing complex based on the actions of only some of the individuals?

no, i hardly think this is relevant tho, these people are not poor, they are entitled fucks who think they deserve everything.

you know the majority of these people wear expensive clothes, use expensive phones and have lots of expensive electrical equipment but still consider themselves financially poor.

its bullshit. id say they were more educationally and socially poor than anything else.

i look at these people and see me when i was a child, i had things but i didnt riot and break other peoples shit because i didnt get what i wanted.

no, i hardly think this is relevant tho, these people are not poor, they are entitled fucks who think they deserve everything.

you know the majority of these people wear expensive clothes, use expensive phones and have lots of expensive electrical equipment but still consider themselves financially poor.

its bullshit. id say they were more educationally and socially poor than anything else.

i look at these people and see me when i was a child, i had things but i didnt riot and break other peoples shit because i didnt get what i wanted.

i understand and agree with what you describe, but I think just because injustice doesn't directly destroy your own personal situation, you should therefore ignore the injustice. I think these riots are obviously poorly thought out and are largely ignorant selfish acts... but I can emphasize with the behavior because it disrupts the calming effects of propaganda that makes us apathetic towards corruption and abuse of power. It reminds the public of the power they do have if they decide its necessary to act. to be very clear though, so to not be misunderstood, I am not supportive of the riots in the sense that I would do anything of the sort, because as you said its more of an educationally and socially poor decision, but im not exactly sympathetic towards the governance in charge of preventing this kind of behavoir, because in many ways they lay responsible to the circumstances that led to it

If my dumbass 18 year old son fucked off and got arrested because he was a cunt i'd be pretty fucking pissed at the fact that me, my wife and my 2 other children were getting evicted even though we were at school, work or home living a normal life.

but fuck knows if that is ever the story.

parents have some part to play sure but not directly with actions like this. when i was a kid id basically do whatever the fuck i wanted, my parents cant be there to stop me trying new/forbidden things all the time i guess overall they have a duty to instil mutual respect into us which mine did hence why i didnt go around smashing things up but still in this day and age parents have almost no control over children and children on the whole have become more of an entity themselves in the group mentality.

the fact people from in uk say there not a country is even more proof just how scewed up they are. PS according to wikipeda ur wrong

i dunno how u can all be againsts looting when half of u are always talking about how u steal so much stuff lol. what a bunch of hypocrates :facepalm:

the fact people from in uk say there not a country is even more proof just how scewed up they are. PS according to wikipeda ur wrong

the uk (united kingdom) is comprised of a group of countries, england being one of those countries, where the city of london is located.

i don't hold much hope for your conspiracy theories paper.

and no, wikipedia does not say that the uk is a country.

The United Kingdom is a unitary state governed under a constitutional monarchy and a parliamentary system' date=' with its seat of government in the capital city of London. It is a country in its own right[10][11] and consists of four countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.[12]

The United Kingdom is a unitary state governed under a constitutional monarchy and a parliamentary system' date=' with its seat of government in the capital city of London. It is a country in its own right[10][11] and consists of four countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.[12]

wow, shut down by sup.

wait, what?

wow, shut down by sup.

wait, what?

xzibityodawg.jpg

wow, shut down by sup.

wait, what?

xzibityodawg.jpg

:sup:

Oh this'll really bring the crime rate down. Having a bunch of homeless and newly released from prison youths around the joint. Fucking Idiots.

There's nothing new in this. Councils have always been able to evict people for antisocial behaviour. It's also important to note that they're not necessarily being made homeless, they will still retain a right to housing benefit when renting privately or through a housing association or whatever(although that petition would take this away as well). Housing is a major problem in the UK and there are over 1.8million households on the waiting list for social housing. The argument is that a council tenancy is a privilege, and there'll always be someone who is in just as much need to take their place, but who won't try and burn down their neighbour's house/business.

while i can understand your inclination for wanting to defend this policy, how on earth can you actually weed the culprits out from the innocent people who live in the same civil housing?

wait am i misunderstanding, because how could one actually advocate for evicting an entire housing complex based on the actions of only some of the individuals?

they're not evicting entire housing complexes.. er, estates. just the criminals. they're going to extend it to antisocial behaviour that's occurred outside the of the council estates, which apparently isn't already the case.

lol wikipedia

Even more lol, bothering to argue the toss with sup.

they're not evicting entire housing complexes.. er, estates. just the criminals. they're going to extend it to antisocial behaviour that's occurred outside the of the council estates, which apparently isn't already the case.

Be funny if they used this as an excuse to clear out whole estates. Plenty of valuable real estate there, just 'sitting idle'.

Archived