IGNORED

World's Biggest Comspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True

sup

bonus poll!!!!   

75 members have voted

1. 1. bonus poll!!!! should obama tell the world if 9/11 is a conspiracy

• yes
    • no
    • 9/11 was a conspiracy which was so big obama didnt even know so i cant answer

for my school in the summer project we need to write a dumb essay on some dumb speach/debate class they forced us into taking and we had to pick a thing to argue in the paper (my #1 choose was to pick how its unfar they forced to write a paper in SUMMER but they said i cant write that and need to pick another lol) so my topic i picked was what if 9/11 was a conspiracy (im not saying either way just to say WHAT IF...... and say maybe is possible :shrug: you never know) plus i thought its a good topic cuz then 10th year of 9/11 is pretty quick after school starts

anyway in my paper i wanna site some other conspiracy's which turned true in the end to proove maybe 9/11 was also and since watmm has lots of conspiracy experts i thought u guys maybe know some? so what are the biggest conspiracy's of the past which where actually true

another thing is if you have any evidence about 9/11 being a conspiracy or not a conspiracy post it here

also i want 1 of my paragrafts to be about what if 9/11 was real what should obama do so i put in a poll to get your opinon.... should he tell the world or not tell the world, or is 9/11 a conspiracy which obama doesnt know about even

thanks,

richie :sup:

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

anyway in my paper i wanna site some other conspiracy's which turned true in the end to proove maybe 9/11 was also and since watmm has lots of conspiracy experts i thought u guys maybe know some?

Look up DDT.

anyway in my paper i wanna site some other conspiracy's which turned true in the end to proove maybe 9/11 was also and since watmm has lots of conspiracy experts i thought u guys maybe know some?

Look up DDT.

thanks this is what im looking for, not so sick of nonsense like the others!!!

Guest Enter a new display name

Is your essay in written in english? If yes, I would feel concerned about your grades.

i dont think its a grade on this paper, just fo find where we are to our debate/argueing skills and get a chack mark for doing it or something i dunno

Guest Ranky Redlof

the US killing 3mil people in Cambodia during the Vietnam war

US testing all kinds of drugs out on unknowing guinea pigs (MKULTRA for example)

Cia+local government committing terror acts in Europe to blame it on the commies (strategy of tension)

Hitler burning down the Reichstag to blame it on the commies

US importing Nazi scum to help them with the rockets (operation paperclip)

Coca cola killing thousands of union guys all over south america

oh and the official version of the 9/11 events is also a proven conspiracy theory btw :cisfor: (according to war criminal Henry Kissinger ofc.)

conspiracies that turned out true (off the top of my head)

gulf of tonkin (the trigger that started vietnam) was lied about, turned out we were not actually attacked revealed ~ 2005

JFK assassination, congressional investigation in the late 70s proved via an audio forensics expert that more shots were fired than Oswald shot, proving a conspiracy of at least 2 shooters

also Sup, to address your use of the term 'conspiracy'

well 9/11 by the way the government explained it to us, is actually one of the wildest and most perfectly executed conspiracies in modern times. 19 hijackers with boxcutters completely defeated the CIA, NSA, FBI, NORAD, the FAA and the laws of phyics to kill 3,000 people and make 3 steel framed buildings fall completely to the ground in under 10 seconds. the alternate theory, the 'conspiracy theory' as people call it simply says that it's impossible that such a wild far fetched conspiracy could have taken place as i described above.

so try not to use the term conspiracy theory to mean something that doesn't jive with the government official account, because the government often tells about wild conspiracy theories of their own that are supposed to make us very afraid.

One common conspiracy theory the US government likes to push on us now is that we as Americans are actually in physical danger from the 'organization' Al Qaeda or terrorism in general, that it is a threat that is large enough and organized enough that we must actually change our laws to protect ourselves. Its actually a pretty hilarious conspiracy theory any way you slice it.

not exactly a conspiracy theory but:

President McKinley told the American people that the USS Maine had been sunk in Havana Harbor by a Spanish mine. The American people, outraged by this apparent unprovoked attack, supported the Spanish American War. The Captain of the USS Maine had insisted the ship was sunk by a coal bin explosion, investigations after the war proved that such had indeed been the case. There had been no mine.

Here are some more:

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/lieofthecentury.php

Guest Iain C

JFK assassination, congressional investigation in the late 70s proved via an audio forensics expert that more shots were fired than Oswald shot, proving a conspiracy of at least 2 shooters

You make this up, don't you?

Archived