IGNORED

Tapatalk For WATMM Now Updated

Joyrex

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap, the new design layout in the latest version of Tapatalk is insanely crappy. 90% screen estate is covered in unnecessary fluff.

Edit: A total of two threads is presented per page on my Samsung S3...

Just this morning Browse New Content stopped working on the normal mobile version of watmm.

Just sez 'Sorry, no new content found.'

Also, somebody please explain the point of the 'mark everything as read' button, beyond accidentally clicking it and then punching yourself in the face.

I really need to read up before upgrading certain dagnammit!

The root to get to stuff is double the amount what you normally had to do with the previous edition. Sucks when you just want a quick look at things.

• 1 month later...

They changed it all round again.

At least stickies are no longer hidden amongst the sub menus.

But now there are loads of meaningless icons I need to learn?

Still looks like shit but hopefully will be slightly more user friendly.

Great timing, it took me two months or whatever to learn how to navigate the horrible interface, now they change it again. Looks slightly less retarded, but some functions have gone the wrong way.

I have a persistent Ford F-150 ad that's disguised as a watmm thread now, thanks tapatalk.

Also, is there any way to reduce the left-right swipe sensitivity? Or turn it off entirely? The slightest horizontal movement (like, barely perceptible) of my finger or thumb when scrolling a page and I bounce forward or backward a page, and there's no way to undo that without navigating back to the page I was reading and then scrolling to find my place again. Horrible. If I wanted to turn the fucking page I'd just hit the forward or backward icon, jesus fuck.

yeah its basically gotten worse and worse.

The horizontal sensitivity thing is garbage, trying to navigate between forums is garbage, basically just shit all around. Trending topics? WTF?

• 1 month later...

Archived