IGNORED

Tapatalk For WATMM Now Updated

Joyrex

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have gone and done it again.

Another update, and its no clearer on how I can browse forums. I was actually beginning to get used to (tolerate?) the last design but now its all changed again, with very little support on what the changes mean and how I can navigate.

• 4 weeks later...

on both firefox and chrome, mobile versions on android phone and ipad i can see the site just fine and dandy without this shit. People tell me that it adds functionality, but they said the same thing about web whateverpointzero, i am doing fine over here, hao baot yue,.

Guest bitroast

yeah, the app is so counter intuitive to actually just using a browser and using mobile version.

Yeah I've been using just the default mobile view on Chrome on my phone and watmm behaves itself perfectly - have never seen the need for that app (especially now as it sounds like it's gone to shit)

Haven't seen any ads appear on my Tapatalk app yet, weird. The app seems a bit faulty on my phone though, having to reboot the app a lot to get it to connect to watmm. Also, they need to stop updating the design so frequently, then I'm actually pretty OK with it. Gonna have to try the browser version again anyway to prepare for the inevitable Tapatalk meltdown.

Does anybody else get this in the chat? What could it be, ram issue?

DBpIucl.jpg

Now it displays his avatar in the forum as well...

Now with adverts!

I find myself browsing watmm less because of this shitty app.b585df6552d27447af58992f1ed71a98.jpg

Will uninstall and revert to web browsing.

Yeah, ads showed up here today. Instauninstall.

Archived