IGNORED

VHS Head - Midnight Section

oscillik

Here's the exact sight I had the second I hit play (took this photo in '08):

zUNfY.jpg

I think I'll call this place the Midnight Section from now on.

I also found this a pretty cool story.

good description aswell, from somebody who's first language isn't English... i could picture the scene well.

however, that picture doesn't look toooo scarey at all, imho... but i bet those ghostly whispers put the shits up you bigtime!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that part is not right inside the bad neighborhood, it's like a passage around a big empty parking lot, right after that block. I didn't put the music on while I was still in the creepiest area as I wanted to have full control over my senses. :wink: This was the point where I had just gotten out of there and came to the "big and safe empty road", but when the track came on, it fit perfectly and felt like the creepiness was following me around. This section also feels much more "traditionally creepy" than the evil neighborhood, because of the forest to the left and everything. Kinda cosy even ... the other one was just threatening.

@thread: Everybody just stop taking so personal okay?! :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest viscosity

VHS Head - Midnight Section - Ska031

In the run down metropolis there are places you don't go at night, places even cops avoid.

On the limits of a not-so-distant, high-tech society, terror lurks down every ally and in every slum and subway. Towering above the ghetto, stands one block, taller than the rest. Trapped on the top floor the only escape is down. Nocturnal eyes scan from the darkness, barricades blink like beacons of safety as night falls. Mayhem lurks in every corner, there is no escape. Tenements and tower blocks, this is their territory. But they're in the basement and coming up the stairs. The lifts are out of order and darkness is falling...This is the Midnight Section. Enjoy.

really want to order this, still waiting on getting the previous release from Skam shop

Hope it wont take as long as the Gescom to get here. Whats the fuckin' story Skam?

Skamshop (which was only updated like, a few days ago) shows it as being released 12th September.

so i'm hoping that i'll get it in the post tomorrow. when i preordered Trademark Ribbons Of Gold, I got it on the Saturday before the actual release date.

Guest bitroast

cannot wait.

what good is releasing an album/EP on a monday?? what am i going to do. enjoy the hell out of the album on the way to work? release it on friday next time ^_^

Archived